3. Mahammad94
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 25, 2017

4. X1514230828982
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2017

pH7 likes this.
  5. amirkarim1
    Eclair Dec 25, 2017

amirkarim1 , Dec 25, 2017 :
    Be extremely careful when installing it. One little bubble made me extremely paranoid and I ended up reinstalling it many times till it didn't stick anymore lol

TheMindy2011 and X1514230828982 like this.
  6. Deactivated User
    Dec 25, 2017

TheMindy2011 likes this.
  7. callmesleeper
    Froyo Dec 25, 2017

callmesleeper , Dec 25, 2017 :
    You squeeze out the bubbles very easy with the tools coming with the 3D tempered glass. Or rubb hard with the cloth. Massage out the bubbles. I think that oneplus are one of the few companies that makes/sells tempered glass that applies very easily.

8. amirkarim1
    Eclair Dec 25, 2017

amirkarim1 , Dec 25, 2017 :
    I tried everything I could but without luck! The bubble was placed in the center. I tried to reinstall it but the screen was turned a little bit, so I reinstalled it again (third time) and more bubbles popped up.. more reinstallings to the points that it didn't stick anymore and I gave up and accepted my faith lol

Money went to trash..

9. Signmen
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2017

TheMindy2011 likes this.
  10. Lucky M. Nelson
    Froyo Dec 26, 2017

Lucky M. Nelson , Dec 26, 2017 :
    I have it on my 5T I actually prefer it over the official OnePlus 5T temprered glass screen protector. It isn't as thick so my touches get registered every single time. I probably won't take it off until it starts to peel off/bubble up on its own.

11. dereklemay
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2017

dereklemay , Dec 26, 2017 :
    The stock screen protector does it's job decently. Not a tempered glass protector by any means. I did notice it grabbed lint and dust at the edges of it from my pocket. I had it scratched up within a few weeks but that is mostly due to my trade I work in. I purchased a OnePlus tempered glass protector and installed it. It does take a bit of work to get the bubbles out, especially at the edges in my experience, but it is totally doable. Using the included TPU case as a "tool" to aid in installation is definitely a good idea to help center the protector on the screen. The only thing I have noticed is a very slight decrease in touch sensitivity. To be perfectly fair though, my hands are extremely dry and calloused which most definitely contributes to the lack of sensitivity, but I thought I would mention it. The black bands around the sides of the protector do very very very slightly cut off the screen but not any text that I have seen. Overall I would definitely recommend the tempered glass protector from OnePlus as it fits well and they include all the tools necessary to install it. Hope that helps you out.

12. HardKeyboard
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2017

HardKeyboard , Dec 26, 2017 :
    The original glass screen protector is fine except that it slightly slips the screen at the edges, which should not happen