The second round of IDEAS 2.0 is out! Check the responses!

1. Ani_18.10
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2020

2. Q1575715011758
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2020

3. anunayC
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2020

4. catchryan
    Froyo Nov 6, 2020

catchryan , via OnePlus 5T , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Ahaa! I would love that too, imagining the videos we could create with raw mode!

Starcommander likes this.
  5. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Nov 6, 2020

YRJ , Nov 6, 2020 :
    When did you try submitting your idea?
    Afaik, submissions were supposed to close on 6th (i.e. Today) but there are no updates whatsoever

Edit: Just posted a test entry to check, the entry was posted without any problems. Are your sure, you have filled all required fields?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020

anunayC and Starcommander like this.
  6. gowthamsrin
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2020

7. anunayC

anunayC , via OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Yup 100% I've been trying to post multiple times since the IDEAS 2.0 has started, I click on submit and it doesn't show up anywhere after.

(And I've been trying ever since, both on mobile and desktop,last I tried was 31st Oct or 1st Nov, somewhere around then)

Very strange! Tried contacting Support as well but no luck there either.

YRJ likes this.
  8. GregoryGPT
    Froyo Nov 6, 2020

GregoryGPT , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Unfortunately, Optimized Charging does not solve any problems as charging to 100%, regardless of when this occurs, will ALWAYS cause damage to the battery. Higher percentages cause exponentially more wear, so charging to 80% or so causes much less damage and is far healthier for the battery. I used to charge my battery to 100%,and my battery capacity decreased by 12% in 6 months! However, I began charging to only 80%, and for the past 7 months my battery capacity has only decreased by 1%. This is huge. Since OnePlus devices are advertized as customizable so that users can have the best experience, I don't understand why users are not allowed to set the extent to which they would like to charge their batteries. I humbly ask you to please reconsider this!

MRTLima likes this.
  9. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Nov 6, 2020

YRJ , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Very strange, indeed.

I can think of anything. Hopefully, Zach can comment

anunayC likes this.

10. MRTLima likes this.
  11. Alan480Dowd
    Froyo Nov 6, 2020

12. suhantm

suhantm , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Really not happy with this response. It shows the team failed to read what I was suggesting... I was talking about a system wide pixel shift implementation to prevent screen burn in on areas like the notification bar and the finger print sensor. It seems like you're trying to avoid the topic of a wider burn-in prevention solution. Also, considering AOD is still only on the 8 Series onwards, it doesn't apply to phones that are still receiving updates (6T, 7, & 7T series). Even then, not everyone uses AOD...

There's a reason the idea was upvoted so many times, it was a genuine problem I had and it seems like many others did too. Which was EASILY preventable, IF there was a feature in OOS to tackle more prone areas of burn-in that actually apply to the mass user base and not just the niche using AOD.

13. A.Saketh Gupta
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2020

14. Hemangb2
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2020

15. G_Mr_Deep_Yqhf
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2020

16. ntquyet143
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2020

17. Molestrangler
    Donut Nov 7, 2020

18. A1598435776948 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 7, 2020 :
    I'm using OnePlus Nord from last 3 months and I pleasure to use this phone but there a major issue from my point of view is that unactable slowmotion videos , meant to be say there is too much contrast and ugly danamic range . I have been seen other phone which exists below 25000 price range else they give me better video quality in slomotion. This thing let me down.so you can add many features in slow motion section and give us better experience.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020