The second round of IDEAS 2.0 is out! Check the responses!

1. Ananthu G
    Donut Nov 17, 2020

2. mrcroc
    Donut Nov 17, 2020

mrcroc , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 17, 2020 :
    Yeah it's best

Ananthu G likes this.
  3. mrcroc
    Donut Nov 17, 2020

Ananthu G likes this.
  4. Chirag_Gohil
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2020

Chirag_Gohil , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 17, 2020 :
    Really Disappointed for dis qualified notification light missing. ....

Honestly i say...I don't like anything because genuine idea you can accept. It was rejected by you and your devlopment team. I think it was wrong. Your developer team weakness so they rejected notch / punch hole notification led light. Idea. ( It was Number 2. Idea. You mentioned it. It was considered as construction and after results it was rejected. It was not acceptable. I saw in play store such notification light. But.... Quite obvious we aspects this feature from one plus. Not bcz you are masters in developer. Also requested please take that idea. It was really awesome and creative idea. Focus to to work. Think again and. Work with it.

5. mpdpavan25@gmail
    Donut Nov 17, 2020

Sonu.Bhardwaj and mrcroc like this.
  6. Mohammed_Naveed
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2020

7. mrcroc
    Donut Nov 18, 2020

mrcroc , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 18, 2020 :
    Same password and fingerprint for lock screen, hidden space and app lock. We need separate password setting/lock for app lock and hidden space it improves the security and separate fingerprint for hidden space and file lock which doesn't opened by other fingerprints quite secured.
    @Starcommander I hope u can implement this

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020

8. mpdpavan25@gmail likes this.
  9. mrcroc
    Donut Nov 18, 2020

mrcroc , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 18, 2020 :
    I am Nord user, already updated not found such a option

10. sharma08ankit
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2020

sharma08ankit , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 18, 2020 :
    Hello Everyone,

I have been a OnePlus fan from series 1 itself and have been a purely Android user. I have seen many drastic improvements in OnePlus mobile specially in terms of security and features offering.

Recently I thought about an idea which brings more security in terms of a device when it gets stolen.

Usually the person who stole the phone immediately switches it off thereby making it completely a trouble for us to locate the device.

I think, before switching off the device, it should ask a user device passcode/password/fingerprint. By this we can atleast immediately track the device if it has a working internet connection and can immediately put the device in lost mode or a way to track live location of the device.

We can with this feature help recover many such devices immediately after it got stolen.

Please let me know if we can consider such feature implementation.

Thank you.

11. Cemasri
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2020

Cemasri , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 18, 2020 :
    Hey
    I am new to the oneplus community cpming from an apple environment but boyyy i like the oneplus 8T so much!!!!
    I have some ideas to enhance the user experience overall.
    1. Thr sound of notifications or calls while recording a voice message to someone on whatsapp can be heard and its so annoying, apple manage to disregard the sound of these notifications while all android devices still do not fix this issue

2. There is a specs in iphone that when you drag down your screen the overall backgrounds comes down so it becomes reachable.
    On android device there is such thing called reachability but what it does is lower the notification panel only.
    It would be great if we can also lower all the screen display( check it on iphone)

3. There is a problem in the amazon app while logging in for security they send me a mail with a code to approve when i approve it the amazon app appear to be closed and when i reopen it i should do the same procedure so i am not able to open my amazon account on the app there is a bug i think that the app and google chrome does not sync

4. I like so much when the code i am waiting from whichever app directly is copied from my sms to the app but its still unable to copy the code from the emails it would be a good relief if its fixed

5. An icon on the home screen for directly access of the cam without unlocking the device is very important(check iphone )

6. Finally, on a marketing ideas i do not know why we still do not have a phonecase that is ultra slim and made up of aramid carbon fiver and looks great ( it does not covwr all the edges of the phone like button and the bottom of the phone( check latercase for oneplus 8T ) i find it so hard to find a good looking premium ultra slim case for my oneplus 8T

Thank you for giving me the chance to express my ideas and would like to gqve a feedback on them if they are approved or not

Regards,
    Charbel

12. tristanjansen
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2020

13. Denorangel22
    Eclair Nov 18, 2020

14. Vish14121978
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2020

15. pavanperfect739
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2020

16. ShigBammy
    Eclair Nov 19, 2020

17. MahiSrav
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

MahiSrav , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Please clear the display issues in 8 pro and many of them are telling nord and 8 users facing same issue . Please consider and take it serious and clear those in future updates.

Untill and unless many users feel there is no premium phone yet in one plus brand.

18. Dzem0
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

Dzem0 , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Hello everyone, I am a big fan of OnePlus and have been using it since the 5t series, but unfortunately I am missing a very important and, in my opinion, simple function ... When switching off the device with, despite fingerprint, password, etc. not everyone is asked for it Take my device and switch it off and simply reset it if it is stolen. Please introduce the shutdown password entry function.

Y1530008874217 likes this.
  19. Avigoyal1444
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

20. RohithV8969
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020