[The Showcase] Reach Out to an Explorer in YOU - RJBoss

1. RJBoss The Showcase Reviewer Nov 30, 2018

RJBoss, Nov 30, 2018 :
    THE SHOWCASE.jpg

Being a OnePlus fan girl since past one year, I was always excited in what-so-ever product they launched. But this time it was an Explorer Backpack that defined my need for it.

Always a fan of Backpacks, for no reason what-so-ever, my love for them had no specific definition, yet they somehow made me feel good just like a small baby loves his balloons and ice-creams.

If now you wonder, yes, I got this OnePlus Explorer Backpack by taking part in “The Showcase” contest held by OnePlus in their community app, and I got to be a part of the Explorer Backpack Reviewer Squad.

Eyeing a Morandi Green colour, this backpack is made out of water-resistant Polyester and weighs only 840g. As I tried to open the backpack, it comes with an anti-theft security, sporting a magnetic FIDLOCK locking mechanism.

2.jpg

And then you just start to pull and pop-it out open, only to leave it letting it go lock itself, making the backpack, safe and secure. It’s really satisfying going through that process making yourself relish those childhood memories you want to regain once again.

To my surprise, when I opened the bag, it welcomed me with a huge space inside it, where it can fit an entire backpack I used to use before this one (from OnePlus only) yet it’ll look slim and sturdy at the same time.

I got a chance to explore this backpack the very next day it arrived, and since I had to do a photoshoot for another assignment, this explorer backpack was my friend come guide wherever I went.

1.jpg

Walking through those lush greenery all around me, I grabbed for a water bottle which was easily accessible through the side compartment provided with it.

Climbing those hard rock structures to reach the mountain top, this backpack proved itself to be a light-weight item even though it housed so many items I had carried to fulfill my assignment.

3.jpg

Housing so many secret compartment all around the backpack as well as some nifty pockets inside it, the backpack is a sure-shot thing to buy and make your precious stuff protected from theft. A side pocket at the back can house your mobile phone and is accessible easily with a hand’s twist, also while you’re wearing the backpack.

In the upcoming days, I’ll be covering more aspects of this backpack in detail, and for that stay tuned! It will go as follows:
    • APPEARANCE
    • FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
    • EMOTIONALLY APPEALING OR NOT?
    • COMPARISON WITH OTHER BACKPACKS I OWN
    Also, you can only gain to own this backpack only if you have an invitation code to purchase it from the OnePlus official website and if you’re ready to shell out those 4,990 rupees which can come heavy at your wallet but at the end prove it to be a worthy purchase cause with technology this Backpack is bound to be durable and the best purchase you will ever have.

What are you waiting for? Grab an invitation code, buy this backpack, and reach out to an Explorer within you.

4.jpg

2. eye842 KitKat Nov 30, 2018

eye842, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Nice job, so the old Travel backpack fits inside it, I'm a little less worried now ;)

BeingIncog, G_plusone and RJBoss like this.
  3. RJBoss The Showcase Reviewer Nov 30, 2018

RJBoss, Nov 30, 2018 :
    I'll upload the pic soon so that your worry goes away, totally! :)

4. eye842 KitKat Nov 30, 2018

eye842, Nov 30, 2018 :
    I will sleep better I'm sure ;)
    I got a postal slip here so I can go get me my Morandi green backpack next week.

5. the_o2 Lollipop Nov 30, 2018

the_o2, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Great, sweet and simple and very well written :):)
    This is true
    That's sounds great
    And actually it is as, I already seen it on AMA :D

Keep doing the good job, the OnePlus Fan Girl
    Never Settle :):)

6. PankajS Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2018

7. RJBoss The Showcase Reviewer Nov 30, 2018

RJBoss, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Thank you, both of you :)

8. v4vamsi Honeycomb Nov 30, 2018

9. RJBoss The Showcase Reviewer Nov 30, 2018

10. G_plusone Lollipop Nov 30, 2018

G_plusone, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Dora the Explorer

11. RJBoss The Showcase Reviewer Nov 30, 2018

RJBoss, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Lol, didn't see that coming xD
    I'm honoured :p
    But I hope you aren't comparing me to that kid, right? :O

12. G_plusone Lollipop Nov 30, 2018

G_plusone, Nov 30, 2018 :
    :D
    It is indeed a good start to showcasing the backpack

I was initially gonna go with Dum Dum give me gum gum with this one he really looked like he needed one :p but went with the Dora one instead.
    We will never ever be as good an explorer as Dora ;) jk

13. RJBoss The Showcase Reviewer Nov 30, 2018

RJBoss, Nov 30, 2018 :
    You think this shot is good? :O

BeingIncog and G_plusone like this.
  14. G_plusone Lollipop Nov 30, 2018

15. deepaksparmar Donut Nov 30, 2018

16. RJBoss The Showcase Reviewer Nov 30, 2018

RJBoss, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Thanks! I just knew I had to click this pic this way and trust me someone did help me holding the bag and it was all his effort to help me achieve this pic!
    So thank @anandsgr18 :)

Thank you!

17. deepaksparmar Donut Nov 30, 2018

deepaksparmar, Nov 30, 2018 :
    can you suggest me a good tempered glass for op6 actually official Glass is not available in OnePlus website.. I'm using op6 and op6t both

i have ordered Official tempered glass for one plus 6T but for op6 it's not available...im waiting for ur quick response

Thanks & regards

Deepak

BeingIncog and RJBoss like this.
  18. anandsgr18 Jelly Bean Nov 30, 2018

anandsgr18, Nov 30, 2018 :
    That's so good of you to mention me here , infact the biggest thing is that you considered me for the shot .

19. S1513855138641 Cupcake Nov 30, 2018

20. Anant8265 Eclair Nov 30, 2018

Anant8265, Nov 30, 2018 :
    check out trink tempered glass

BeingIncog likes this.