The #Sixfactor Challenge - Winners announced!

1. lirugaam
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2018

2. ___ASMATH___
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2018

___ASMATH___ , Jun 3, 2018 :
    1.}POWER (I am a gamer and I used to use powerful smartphone but my old phone lag in every new game, so one day I search fastest smartphone for gaming and Google suggest me to buy oneplus 5. In a few days I feel mighy power. I think that this smartphone is God of the power.)

2.}BEAUTY (When I see the new launch event of op6
    I can't stop myself to buy it. I think that this smartphone is beauty and beast. I personally not a fan of notch but it's look pretty good. thanks to hide notch feature. as times goes I used to notch.)

3.} 3.5mm HEADPHONE JACK
    (This is the feature I like most I know that most of phone have it.but with powerful prosseser and headphone jack my gaming experience is an awesome.)

4.} CAMERA
    (oneplus 6 camera is one of the best feature among my favourite.and as haidiry says in India launch event that the speed of camera capturing is amazing.
    photo that we capture has more details. U guys think that I am bosting but that's true.

5.} Dash Charge
    (YA,I am waiting to write this. I have no word to write about this. I haven't seen any smartphone to charge. full day charge in half an hour wtf!!!!! and also bettery optimisation is as good as charging speed.)

6.} airplane mode
    no no, I am just kidding.
    the 6th feature is PRICE, I am in India here the first price of oneplus 6 is 34,999 that's crazy.i am socked in this price rate we got Snapdragon 845,beast bettery backup,as always headphone jack,and also slim body.

Enough appreciate let's talk about some lack of things
    I know that oxygen os gives stock android experience and that's cool but that's very very simple.
    we need some great features like
    screen recorder with internal mic [As Gamer]
    light mode that consume lowest bettery
    Front potrait selfie

thx for reading . and sorry for my English.
    NEVER SETTLE

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. T1527621182590
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2018

T1527621182590 , Jun 3, 2018 :
    after using many mobiles like Appel Samsung I got a phone what I was waiting really I never use such a mobile it works better then my computer very fast.
    but only one thing disappointed me that when I open the phone I didn't find a headphone it means I must still use my Appel or Samsung headphone, why not everything from one+
    Regards
    Hamed Rahman
    Oslo, Norway

___ASMATH___ likes this.
  4. asif.hussain
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2018

5. Cerberusomega
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2018

Cerberusomega , Jun 4, 2018 :
    #sixfactor

1-speed: this smartphone is very fast, cause of its RAM and its processor, 8GB RAM, qualcomm snapdragon 845

2-aesthetics: it has got a little notch, so, the notification bar is better then the iphone x or other smartphone with notch Built-in, notch is a copy of other smartphone, the only difference is the size, but oneplus 6's notch is cheaper compared to other phones, excelent the dual camera's aesthetics too

3-options: this smartphone has got a lot of options, for example, i can disable touch buttons under the screen for get more space on the screen, it has got the possibility to enable gestures, it has got the possibility to change theme in settings, i can change font, i can disable the notch

4-camera: oneplus 6 has got an excelent camera, with slow motion, pro mode, potrait and more excelent features; 20 + 16 Mpx for video in 4k with 60 fps, very excelent

5-network: oneplus 6 has got excelent network speed, 1000MB to download, it support indian's band, with the adsl with 20MB, it has got 2MB of network speed, with optical fiber with 100MB, it has got 20MB of network speed, other device in my network (optical fiber 100MB) have got 2-10MB of network speed, and with the ADSL, other devices have got 300-500KB

6-battery:it has got 3500Mah and it has got one day of life power if i use it, and cause of dash charge, it will be to 100% in less then one our

7-Quality/price: it has got excelent value for money, it has got excelent performance, if we consider performances, it maybe cost over €2000, iphone x with lowest performances and an operative system closed source, it cost €1000-€1400

Fantastic smartphone
    #neversettle
    #oneplus
    #power
    #beauty

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Jun 4, 2018

Ruby G. , Jun 4, 2018 :
    Hi Denis,
    You don't have to update the thread daily, you can do all 5 factors at your own pace (so all on the same day when you have time). We will announce the last factor on June 11, and then the contest closes June 12. If you're interested, you should still have time to join :)

Denis Josifoski and Joel B like this.
  7. Mpoxeriron
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2018

Mpoxeriron , Jun 4, 2018 :
    Good morning, everyone. One of the best phones that fast out there.. Design quality camera construction all fantastic!!! Functional all... Very happy to buy this..

8. Denis Josifoski
    Froyo Jun 4, 2018

Denis Josifoski , Jun 4, 2018 :
    @Ruby G. thank you for this information! I just hope, I will get it until friday, so that I can make all pictures and tekst for it :)

9. amourati
    Froyo Jun 4, 2018

G_plusone likes this.
  10. pirata_1985
    Nougat Jun 4, 2018

11. Mpoxeriron
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2018

Mpoxeriron , Jun 4, 2018 :
    Good morning, everyone. One of the best phones that fast out there.. Design quality camera manufacturing all the fantastic!!! Functional all... Very happy to buy this..

12. Dilip Jain(DJ)
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2018

Dilip Jain(DJ) , Jun 4, 2018 :
    1. Speed (Dash Charging didnt see so fast in my life)

2. Strength(build of over all mobile looks excelent better then other devices)

3. Power (love the oos rom most stable powerfull rom & much stable)

4. Beauty (cant say how mirror back glass looks like shyiny marble )

5. Comfort (all oneplus devices are comfortable but love to looks when i talk on phone)

6-camera(i m not good fan of camera but on oneplus 6 i love to take photos daily with friends & family)

13. hardik_
    Froyo Jun 4, 2018

14. Victor Andrei
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2018

Victor Andrei , Jun 4, 2018 :
    Yo, Big Victor Shaq
    Samsung's not hot, never hot
    Skrrat, skidi-kat-kat
    Boom
    #Sixfactor Review

One plus five is OP6, minus none that's six, quick maths !
    Today OP6 's in the stock, filming places in slow mo (1)

Your girl knows I've got the OP6 (splash'), no worries (none), water protection on (2)
    Just drops(saucy), water drops

Ah, yo, boom, ah
    The tings goes skrrrahh, pap, pap
    with Snapdragon 845 , 256GB(3) ,8GB (3)
    Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
    Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
    Poom, poom, you dun know
    Dash charging is on the one (4)

I tell her X's not hot (iphone's not), I tell her samsung's not hot (never hot)
    The girl told me, "Take out your phone"
    I said, "Babes, OP6 design is hot" ( back glass is very hot) (5)

I tell her X's not hot (never hot)
    I tell her samsung's not hot (never hot)
    The girl told me, "Unlock your op"
    I said, "Babes, poc, Face Unlock with Android P in stock" (6)

You dun know, Big Victor Shaq
    OP6 is hot
    #neversettle

Ruby G. and johneebee like this.
  15. Raj85844
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2018

Raj85844 , Jun 4, 2018 :
    Hi All,
    I am happy to join the One plus family. And here I have shared my thought and experience with one plus 6.

The X-Factors that turned ONE all, with PLUS 6 fetures that I believe in.

+1. Fast and the Furious Needed. - Speed.
    +2. Storage with extra boundaries. - Data.
    +3. Slim, slek and sexy in shape. - Design.
    +4. Heart that beats Non stop. - Oxygen OS.
    +5. Capture the world + ve - Camera.
    +6. Reveal the one in u. - Display.

Regards,
    Raj

kunkum likes this.
  16. fabioprocha
    Eclair Jun 4, 2018

fabioprocha , Jun 4, 2018 :
    I'm trying to creat a new thread, but it says i don't have permission....

Help?!
    Thanks

17. HaticeTkts
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2018

HaticeTkts , Jun 4, 2018 :
    I never got my op6 because dhl express lost the package and oneplus service didn't send me another one and my money either. still waiting ...

18. kunkum
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2018

kunkum , Jun 4, 2018 :
    To be the ultimate it requires more sacrifices
    One plus 6.

A quick snap to bring all 6 features in a second.

#Sixfactors of OnePlus 6!!!![e]1f60d[/e][e]1f618[/e]

#1. SOUL - (Masters Of Glass) Allows the user to steal, control,manipulate in The OnePlus Way DESIGN.

#2. TIME - (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845) Allows the user to see into the multiple apps at same time SPEED up the process as much as possible.

#3. SPACE - ( internal memory 64/128/256) Allows the user to exist in any location; move any object anywhere throughout reality; warp or rearrange space as required to STORE the caputered.

#4. POWER - (3300 mAH) Allows the user to access and manipulate all forms of ENERGY; enhance their physical STRENGTH and DURABILITY; enhance any superhuman ability; and boost the power it required.

#5. REALITY - (20MP+16MP primary dual camera) Allows the user to fulfill their wishes, even if the wish is in direct contradiction with the world, and do things that would normally be impossible; and create any type of alternate reality the USER WISHES. At full potential.

#6. MIND - (OxygenOS based on Android Oreo 8.1) Allows the user to ENHANCE their FEATURES and psionic abilities and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. At full potential.

Raj85844 and Ruby G. like this.
  19. Goutham_Singh
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2018

Goutham_Singh , Jun 4, 2018 :
    it was an amazing mobile that I see I really love one plus mobile because of faster usages and now one plus community had launched one plus 6
    (outstanding :dual camera)
    (look. : metal body )
    (performance:faster than faster)
    (battery:dash battery charge (which I like more)
    (and come with :AI processor)
    and ....... what need more and .......... more then this speed phone what you need......

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. EABowden
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.