The #Sixfactor Challenge - Winners announced!

1. Axel_Rod_ Cupcake Jun 5, 2018

Axel_Rod_, Jun 5, 2018 :
    hello excuse a question, how can I enter the contest?
    is that I'm not very clear

2. johneebee The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 5, 2018

johneebee, Jun 5, 2018 :
    let me know what step you have trouble with (if you want an example click here, or on my signature to check my #sixfactor review)
    1. Start a new thread in the OnePlus 6 forum section.
    2. Include "#Sixfactor Review" in your title.
    3. Write the first five factors into your review.
    4. Watch for the final factor reveal on June 11,
    5. Mad creative sprint at the end to finish.
    6. Check back late June to see if your creative genius has won you a nifty voucher.

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. johneebee The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 5, 2018

johneebee, Jun 5, 2018 :
    New members are only allowed to create new threads on the "Starting Point" forum in the first 15 days after they have registered. You'll find more info in that section. This is done so that new people wouldn't post spam or post stuff that's already been posted since many of them don't know how to use the search bar yet.

Edit: it seems that your account should be old enough, not sure what's the origin of the problem check Ruby's comment

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  4. INDIAN ARMY GHOST Cupcake Jun 5, 2018

INDIAN ARMY GHOST, Jun 5, 2018 :
    #Sixfactor
    #SPEED-one plus 6 comes the latest flagship processor snapdraSna 845 which is based on 10 nm architecture and 30 percent faster than 835.

SOFT WERE-One plus 6 comes with the oxygen os which is very very similar to stock android. Oxygen os is better than any other custom UI and pure stock UI because stock android have some limited features available and we don't like custom UI which are provided by other smartphone company .
    Oxygen os is highly customisable which makes the os better and different to any other.

#CAMERA- one plus 6 comes with dual rear camera and a 16 megapixel front shooter. Primery camera comes with OIS +EIS with 1.7 apretuap whichi is best in low light.
    Front camera is comes with EIS which good at shooting videos.It is the best camera in this budget segment.

#CHARGE-One plus 6 comes with dash charge which is very fast .it work on 5 v 4 amp which is not provided by any other smartphone.It full charge the mobile in 1hour.

#STRENGTH- Glass is very beautiful. OnePlus 6 comes with glass back which is very beautiful. And surprisely it's comes with gorrila glass 5 whichi is scratch resistant and highly durable.

#POWER- Snapdragon 845 and 6 GB of ram makes the phone very fast.
    Software- oxygen os have no blot ware only important google soft ware and nothing.
    Camera - camera is very fast.the secondary camera works best in portrait mode.

#BEAUTY- it is comes with glass back.The midnight Black Beauty is made by corrosion.it doesn't look like glass but it's glass.A 'S' design appears in midnight Black .Coral white is the example of beauty.
    #COMFORT- Due to glass back there is no issue with a long term use. Metal back is heat very fast but glass back absorb heat . It Handels every soft and rough use.
    #UNIQUE THINGS I DISCOVERED - 3 finger down screen shot.
    Hiding notch,
    Deleted file exists 30 days after deleting.
    In gallery you can add photos in you collection
    Gaming mode is the best of these.it is a well made options for us.

Over all every year flagship killer ONE PLUS.#NEVER SETTLE

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Jun 5, 2018

Ruby G., Jun 5, 2018 :
    Hi Fabio,
    You should be able to create a new thread in the OnePlus 6 section given your account age - have you tried creating a thread in another section? Just tag me when you make it and I can help move it to the correct place.

johneebee likes this.
  6. B1512519152274 Cupcake Jun 5, 2018

7. Arthur.orin Gingerbread Jun 5, 2018

Arthur.orin, Jun 5, 2018 :
    OP6 drains battery beyond belief. it's like trying to drive a lorry with a punctured Tyre.

8. S1528211022388 Cupcake Jun 5, 2018

9. larryyerkes Honeycomb Jun 5, 2018

larryyerkes, Jun 5, 2018 :
    #Sixfactor Review"

1. Never settle: branding mission statement
    2. Power :newest and top rated specs
    3. Design: simple and style
    4. Legacy : best value
    5.OS:Oxygen smooth
    6. Fast charge need a say more?

I ve been a one plus fan sice the beginning starting the vets invite forum with OPO . now, im back for the six and tell all One plus competitors to watch to watch their 6 (back) One plus got his one ...

if you're buying the One plus 6 click the link for savings: https://www.oneplus.com/invite#HHST9VDGCX4Y9V

10. S1528211022388 Cupcake Jun 5, 2018

S1528211022388, Jun 5, 2018 :
    #Sixfactor Review

- King
    - Champion
    - Hero
    - Beauty
    - Brave

Most satisfying feeling for an electric product I've ever have had.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018

11. MOBOSdata Eclair Jun 6, 2018

12. Grey_fox Gingerbread Jun 6, 2018

Grey_fox, Jun 6, 2018 :
    my 6 factors about my new oneplus 6 are

1. Build quality: since i was an ex- iphone user, i tend to have more preference over the build quality and.after my iphone i've used some non-samsung android phone which hadn't been so good in terms of build quality and performance.. but being pocket friendly i bought those. but now,the oneplus 6 build quality really dazzled me. it gives a premium experience of a 800$ phone and priced mid range
    2.speed: i've no other phones to compares except those from their own family in terms of speed. i cant figure how a device stays so fast even with those animations. its really the speed you need!
    3. camera: i've heard many people saying that this isn't as good as the samsung s9 plus and etc.., But are you guys understanding a fact that you're comparing a 500$ phone and a 850$ phone?? there are literally a 100 mcdonald happy meal difference between them. and in terms of camera too it does a great job and there are literally rare events where it looks a little below the premium smartphone cameras. worth the price definitely.
    4. the 480fps slo-mo: i feel like this 480fps slo-mo is least talked during all the reviewing. its really dope! i think people will take a look at it in the coming days and i'm sure they'll be surprised.
    5. the 6.28 inch screen!: here comes the biggest screen from oneplus among its predecessors. this is a 6.28 inch screen fit in a oneplus 5 footprint. along with a notch. even i was really uncomfortable with the idea of the notch,but after a day or two , it didnt really matter. even then you dont feel good the notch disabling feature is great as well..
    6. dash charge: finally the last and my greatest love of my smartphone is the dash charge. all my days i've been a socket slave. not anymore..... it feels really silly that in the time i brush, the phone charges 20 percent! i've literally stopped considering it to charge. in the past i was like i should leave a whole hour to get a 60 percent and us it for 3 hours and again repeat. not anymore...
    finally these are my top 6 and i'm confident that my next device is also a oneplus

Ruby G. likes this.
  13. I1527664856739 Cupcake Jun 6, 2018

14. ABHISHEK.SAHANI99 Eclair Jun 7, 2018

ABHISHEK.SAHANI99, Jun 7, 2018 :

15. MobileTechMatters Gingerbread Jun 7, 2018

16. Alexuno Eclair Jun 7, 2018

17. hotsauce Lollipop Jun 7, 2018

hotsauce, Jun 7, 2018 :
    June 11th is not enough time for people who just ordered their white op6 for do a review imo. You should consider extending it by a week.

RJBoss likes this.
  18. Martin_VN Honeycomb Jun 7, 2018

19. RJBoss The Showcase Reviewer Jun 7, 2018

RJBoss, Jun 7, 2018 :
    Got yours hun? :)

20. hotsauce Lollipop Jun 7, 2018

RJBoss likes this.