The #Sixfactor Challenge - Winners announced!

1. RJBoss
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 8, 2018

RJBoss , Jun 8, 2018 :
    Aww it takes that long? I got it the very next day but the order was placed on Amazon Prime, hence!

2. amourati
    Froyo Jun 8, 2018

3. Singlanubhav19
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2018

4. Absin05
    Froyo Jun 9, 2018

Absin05 , Jun 9, 2018 :
    1. Speed
    2. Strength
    3. Beauty
    4. Power
    5. Comfort
    #6. Value for money(all booster things powered in ONEPLUS6
    are like cash back rewarded to it's users,making it a wallet friendly gadget)

5. souvikbarua1999
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2018

souvikbarua1999 , Jun 9, 2018 :
    #Sixfactor Review

1)Speed: Best class hardware (8gb of ram and best processor till now snapdragon 845)ranging to its software capabilites an face unlock and fast charging.

2)Beauty: It is a pure class elegance with it skeek design and mirror looks an matte finish and different texture modes cover a vast of users taste.

3)Protection: it is made up of hard durable material and its screen is protected with corning gorilla glass 5. It is equipped with fast face unlock and fingerprint scanner which are pretty fast and secure

4)Camera: Nothing is left to say about the camera. It captures beautiful selfies during daytime and even in low light and back camera is pretty awesome that caotures stunning photos just like a pro. Last but not the least what about slow motion video and 4k shooting at 60fps.its a perfect delight to shoot out with oneplus 6.

5)Power: Oh thats a pretty important thing nothing stands out if you dont have enough battery and with fast charging capabilities oneplus 6 has reached a new benchmark.

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. hotsauce
    Lollipop Jun 9, 2018

hotsauce , Jun 9, 2018 :
    In America, you have to buy oneplus phones from oneplus website. Rofl I won't get it until the 11th and I ordered it the hour that it was available. Oh well, no response from @Ruby G.

Capture.JPG

RJBoss likes this.
  7. RJBoss
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 9, 2018

RJBoss , Jun 9, 2018 :
    Maybe it wasn't meant for Silk White users? PM her and see if she can help you faster?

hotsauce likes this.
  8. hotsauce
    Lollipop Jun 9, 2018

hotsauce , Jun 9, 2018 :
    Nah it's ok, I'm not too worry about it.

RJBoss likes this.
  9. B1528563928159
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2018

B1528563928159 , Jun 9, 2018 :
    "#Six factor review"
    1. Charges like Cheetah (lighting fast charging).
    2. Can see the world like owl's eyes (camera).
    3. Performes as Smooth as silk(6gb Ram).
    4. Designed as beautiful as it can be.
    5. Security features that no one can break.
    6. And Finally user experience with my op6 is never felt before.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018

KevinB18 likes this.
  10. G_Ravi_Raj_FnlT
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2018

G_Ravi_Raj_FnlT , Jun 9, 2018 :
    My #sixfactor review of my own device OnePlus 6

1. As fast as IRON MAN'S MIND
    2. As strong as HULK
    3. As safe as THOR's hammer in terms of security.
    4. As beautiful as SCARLETT WITCH
    5. Trustable one like CAPTAIN AMERICA
    6. Overall ONEPLUS 6 is a great combination like THE AVENGERS.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018

11. KevinB18
    Froyo Jun 10, 2018

KevinB18 , Jun 10, 2018 :
    so when can I send my review cause It seems like I can't

12. Harshdhona
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2018

Harshdhona , Jun 10, 2018 :
    As the avenger's edition I will like to make it very funny
    1. Speed (to defeat the thanos all the avengers protect the 6 gem)ram is awesome
    2. Strength (hulk think he have the most strength but till last he survivor)best durable phone
    3. Power (thor is the powerful avenger in the avengers team)powerful processor
    4. Beauty (groot the most intelligent avenger but not good looking)best camera And take the beauty picture
    5. Comfort (tony shark the time controller)make everyone comfort with all the best features on the one plus6
    6. _________ ( let's make a secret ) east or west one plus 6 is the b**t gusse what is that
    Of u gusse it right then I win
    "#Sixfactor Review"
    #Sixfactor Review
    #2Like+ QuoteReply
    EddyGuijarroM, soren.zdrinka, Axel_Rod_ and 45 others like this.

Ruby G. likes this.
  13. dokho1981
    Donut Jun 11, 2018

dokho1981 , Jun 11, 2018 :
    1) The speed you need.
    2) The strength you need.
    3) The power you need.
    4) The beauty you need.
    5) The comfort you need.
    6) The OnePlus 6 you need.

But being more serious i bought it and this is exactly what i feel with this device. Thanks 1+ i don't need the cash back it was so well spent :)

Ruby G. likes this.
  14. Venky61
    Jelly Bean Jun 11, 2018

Venky61 , Jun 11, 2018 :
    You are not supposed to send the review... Create a new thread in Oneplus6 category with #sixfactorreview in the title. You can search for already existing reviews to get an idea. All the best [e]1f60a[/e]

Ruby G. likes this.
  15. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Jun 11, 2018

Ruby G. , Jun 11, 2018 :
    Hey there, sorry for the late response. I was out for vacation. Unfortunately we can't extend past the 12th since we have other things lined up. If the timing is a bit tight for you this time, I hope you'll find contests you'd like to join :)

RJBoss likes this.
  16. RJBoss
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 11, 2018

RJBoss , Jun 11, 2018 :
    It's June 11th already. Can't wait for the final factor to be announced :)

Venky61 likes this.
  17. MilanMoradia
    Froyo Jun 11, 2018

MilanMoradia , Jun 11, 2018 :
    #Sixfactor

1. Notch Design With Front And Back Gorilla Glass And Best Fingerprint Sensor Placement.

2. Navigation Gestures Made Our Life More Easy For Handy Operations. Just Double-tap. Swipe Go And Than Doubletap And Boom. All Your Work Done By 1 Hand And Its Buttery Smother And Faster.

3. Face And Fingerprint Unlock. Forget The Fingerprint Unlock. OP6 Is All About Face Unlock With Flash Speed Like And Avenger Hero. Lightup The Lockscreen And Boom. Dont Wait For Unlock The Device.

4. Front Cam Zoom Feature. You Can Zoom The Front Camera Like Never Before. And Also Main Camera 2x Zoom Works As Fine As Optical Zoom. There Is No Mobile Makers In This Price Range For This Level Low Light Photography. And All Latest Specs.

5. I Was Thinking About Dash Charging Of Oneplus While Switching From Samsung S8 Plus To Oneplus 6. Amd Its Damn Cool. Belive Me Its Fastest Charging Speed In The World.

6.Its Around 15 Days Using Oneplus 6. There Is Heavy Usage For Whatsapp Abf Gaming Like Nfs And Dpecially PUBG. Its Buttery Smooth. Battery Stands Longer Even Heavy Gaming. And Still Didnt Found Any Bug Which Affects Daily Tasks.

Thank You Oneplus Team To Make Mobile A Baby.

18. Duck934
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2018

Duck934 , Jun 11, 2018 :
    Surprising!

The battery life is so surprisingly high, it can give us more time to chat to our friends and to keep entertained! Absolutely amazing this phone

19. amourati
    Froyo Jun 11, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. RJBoss
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 11, 2018

RJBoss , Jun 11, 2018 :
    And it's out. Can't wait to edit my thread xD

theshinybeast and Ruby G. like this.