The #Sixfactor Challenge - Winners announced!

1. 2020amolg
    Honeycomb Jun 14, 2018

2020amolg , Jun 14, 2018 :

Ruby G.

Clarifying notes have been added in parenthesis. Feel free to use as soft guidelines. But really, feel free to be as creative as you'd like with your interpretations for each theme!

1. Speed (Ex: Hardware, Software, Camera*, Charging*)
    2. Strength (Ex: Durability of build material and design)
    3. Power (Ex: Hardware, Software, Camera*)
    4. Beauty (Ex: Aesthetics of build material and design, Software design, Camera*)
    5. Comfort (Ex: Usability for long periods or under different scenarios)

*Camera and Charging technically fall under Hardware and Software, I've just listed them out for emphasis.

6. Delight (Re: the overall experience, nifty tricks you discovered, aspects that surprised you or any miscellaneous things you liked.)

6/14 Update:

A sincere thank you to everyone who participated in this review challenge. We could sense from entries all of the effort, passion and sincerity that went into your creations. Regardless of whether you won or not, you should be proud of the efforts you made in this tough review challenge. Truly it was a hard decision for our team. After much deliberation, we're pleased to announce the winners of our #sixfactor review challenge! Listed in alphabetical order, here are the top three, who will win a voucher equivalent to the value of the device they reviewed:

@EABowden
    @johneebee
    @Venky61

The following awesome reviewers will receive a voucher for an accessory bundle of their choice:

@Alvie
    @cdnfarmer
    @Denis Josifoski
    @Joel B, @jwewing
    @MOBOSdata
    @OnePlusKid3
    @SnapDragon01
    @WhiteTwentySeven
    @2020amolg

I'll PM all the winners soon with follow-up details. Congratulations and looking forward to our next creative jaunt.​

Thank you so much for the opportunity of the contest @Ruby G.

Ruby G.

Clarifying notes have been added in parenthesis. Feel free to use as soft guidelines. But really, feel free to be as creative as you'd like with your interpretations for each theme!

1. Speed (Ex: Hardware, Software, Camera*, Charging*)
    2. Strength (Ex: Durability of build material and design)
    3. Power (Ex: Hardware, Software, Camera*)
    4. Beauty (Ex: Aesthetics of build material and design, Software design, Camera*)
    5. Comfort (Ex: Usability for long periods or under different scenarios)

*Camera and Charging technically fall under Hardware and Software, I've just listed them out for emphasis.

6. Delight (Re: the overall experience, nifty tricks you discovered, aspects that surprised you or any miscellaneous things you liked.)

6/14 Update:

A sincere thank you to everyone who participated in this review challenge. We could sense from entries all of the effort, passion and sincerity that went into your creations. Regardless of whether you won or not, you should be proud of the efforts you made in this tough review challenge. Truly it was a hard decision for our team. After much deliberation, we're pleased to announce the winners of our #sixfactor review challenge! Listed in alphabetical order, here are the top three, who will win a voucher equivalent to the value of the device they reviewed:

@EABowden
    @johneebee
    @Venky61

The following awesome reviewers will receive a voucher for an accessory bundle of their choice:

@Alvie
    @cdnfarmer
    @Denis Josifoski
    @Joel B, @jwewing
    @MOBOSdata
    @OnePlusKid3
    @SnapDragon01
    @WhiteTwentySeven
    @2020amolg

I'll PM all the winners soon with follow-up details. Congratulations and looking forward to our next creative jaunt.​

Thank you Ruby G. for another wonderful opportunity for a very creative project. I would like to congratulate everyone who participated in the contest and for those who didn't win this time, keep trying because nothing worth earning comes without a little backfall. An extra congratulations to:
    @Alvie
    @cdnfarmer
    @Denis Josifoski
    @Joel B, @jwewing
    @MOBOSdata
    @OnePlusKid3
    @SnapDragon01
    @WhiteTwentySeven

And a special congrats to:
    @EABowden
    @johneebee
    @Venky61

Again, congrats to everyone who participated and I can't wait to see what other contests will come in.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018

2. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Jun 14, 2018

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018

Alvie, MOBOSdata, 2020amolg and 2 others like this.
  3. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Jun 14, 2018

Alvie and meatandy like this.
  4. MOBOSdata
    Eclair Jun 15, 2018

MOBOSdata , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Awesome! Thanks for the reward, I was really pleased writing about OP6, and congratulations to everyone who won! Cheers!

5. Denis Josifoski
    Froyo Jun 15, 2018

Denis Josifoski , Jun 15, 2018 :
    And now I will have to do separate video reviews. One for beauty OnePlus 6 and another for upcomming bundle :):). Thanks and congrats to other winners too ;).