The #Sixfactor Challenge - Winners announced!

1. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 1, 2018

johneebee , Jun 1, 2018 :
    step 1 of what you quoted : "1. Start a new thread in the OnePlus 6 forum section."

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. ank007est
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

ank007est , Jun 2, 2018 :
    #Sixfactor Review
    1. Speed (Ex: Hardware, Software, Camera*, Charging*)
    2. Strength (Ex: Durability of build material and design)
    3. Power (Ex: Hardware, Software, Camera*)
    4. Beauty (Ex: Aesthetics of build material and design, Software design, Camera*)
    5. Comfort (Ex: Usability for long periods or under different scenarios)
    6. OnePlus (Ex: Transforming virtual spectral to reality)

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. Denis Josifoski
    Froyo Jun 2, 2018

Denis Josifoski , Jun 2, 2018 :
    I was about to join this contest BUT!
    I am buying silk white on 5th of June, that means if all will be ok I will get it on 8th/9th of June and this contest ends on 11th. And it is supposed to update thread daily, am I right?
    So again, I have to pass it.

4. Singlanubhav19
    Gingerbread Jun 2, 2018

johneebee likes this.
  5. ashishjoelalavi
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

ashishjoelalavi , Jun 2, 2018 :
    "#Sixfactor Review"

1. The Speed you need.- really the speed you need for daily use and the ram management is excellent that not a single application need to restat, all there in the memory for eternal.

2. Value for Money.- best value for money phone with "Flagship killing specs"

3. Software.- Really the oxygen for the phone.

4. Display.- can't different with other Flagship unless using a microscope.

5. Camera.- best in business for this price.

"NEVER SETTLE"

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. U1511857549924
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

U1511857549924 , Jun 2, 2018 :
    Space = free to more apps and files
    Speed= even the cheetah can't compare with
    Dash charge=you'll love more when you're in hurry to go somewhere
    Camera=even better then human eyes
    Display=clearer display ever
    #sixfactor
    One plus6

Ruby G. and Saurabh Agarwal 605 like this.
  7. Saurabh Agarwal 605
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

Saurabh Agarwal 605 , Jun 2, 2018 :
    Speed
    Camera
    Strength
    Beauty
    Power
    Comfort
    6-----------X factor that gives feeling of superiority of having wonderful latest technology brand smartphone

8. Lawrence A
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

Lawrence A , Jun 2, 2018 :
    My Best Flagship Mobile is Oneplus 5 Next I Will Purchase Oneplus 6 Its Best Assistant On My Regular Life

9. G_Technical_Ankit_csSP
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

10. Vishal21081996
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

Vishal21081996 , Jun 2, 2018 :
    I think 6 is wireless charging

11. GoT Frozen
    Froyo Jun 2, 2018

GoT Frozen , Jun 2, 2018 :
    Then why is everybody replying?

12. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 2, 2018

13. simsimbol
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2018

14. Leena Rai
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

Leena Rai , Jun 2, 2018 :
    #sixfactor review challenge In my view:-
    1. Speed: <Like a wind blowing>
    2. Strength: <Like a Whale>
    3. Power: <Like the Power of God>
    4. Beauty: < Like a Beauty Queen of the world and Universe>
    5. Comfort: <Like a 10 Star Hotel >

Ruby G. likes this.
  15. bogdan.dan.florin
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

bogdan.dan.florin , Jun 2, 2018 :
    Very good phone for that price! The dash charge is awesome! For the avarege user it makes very nice photos

16. Onepluslover100
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2018

Onepluslover100 , Jun 3, 2018 :
    1.SPEED:The speed of the device is awesome and it very good for multitasking for a user like me.
    2.STYLE:First I think one plus 6 will not be very stylish with 6.2 inch screen.but the new look is awesome
    3.FINGERPRINT:The Fingerprint sensor of 1+6 is super fast.Since I don't have used the phone and I have seen many unboxing so I am aying so
    4.INNOVATION:The new option to hide notch is awesome and the new earpods are also awesome
    5.BENCHMARK SCORE:The 1+6 has set a new benchmark score above all phones that reveals it is the best
    6:SUPER SLOW MOTION:The super slow motion is very much better than all other phones in the market now a days.Most the unboxing shows that it is way better than all other phones like note8 ,s9,s9+......etc.And the new water resistance is very much appreciated.
    I LOVE THIS PHONE[e]1f618[/e][e]1f618[/e][e]1f618[/e]
    so I need to use this phone .so i need this phone.so I want to win this contest

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. Joel B
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2018

Joel B , Jun 3, 2018 :
    since @Ruby G. hinted we could do our review in any language, I translated my full oneplus 6 meta-analyst review to dutch and french for those that prefer to read it in their own language.

Français: Pour ceux qui préfèrent lire ma revue complète des méta-analystes du oneplus 6 en français, j'ai tout traduit (ouvrez le premier spoiler en bas )

Nederlands: Voor diegenen die mijn volledige meta-analyse van de oneplus 6 in het nederlands willen lezen is er nu een volledig vertaalde versie. (open de 2de spoiler onderaan)

Ruby G. and Venky61 like this.
  18. G_kamal_das_YqFJ
    Donut Jun 3, 2018

G_kamal_das_YqFJ , Jun 3, 2018 :
    #Sixfactors review
    1.Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
    2.Android 8.1 Oreo with OxygenOS
    3.Super fast full charge within 30mins
    4.Handset looks premium and stylish
    5.Camera 16-megapixel f/1.7 and a secondary 20-megapixel sensor for helping with the portrait mode. Optical image stabilisation (OIS)
    6.Customize: Notch can be customized

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018

19. G_kamal_das_YqFJ
    Donut Jun 3, 2018

G_kamal_das_YqFJ , Jun 3, 2018 :
    10 minutes ago
    #Sixfactors review
    1.Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
    2.Android 8.1 Oreo with OxygenOS
    3.Super fast full charge within 30mins
    4.Handset looks premium and stylish
    5.Camera 16-megapixel f/1.7 and a secondary 20-megapixel sensor for helping with the portrait mode. Optical image stabilisation (OIS)
    6.Customize: Notch can be customized

20. Sruthi15
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2018

Sruthi15 , Jun 3, 2018 :
    #sixfactors review of one plus 6:
    1. Battery life:
    The battery life is just amazing.Takes little time to charge while taking a huge time to drain.I am using the whole day switching wifi,youtube,whatsapp,musical.ly,though it takes lot of time to drain which is really awesome.
    2.screen size:
    The screen size is very large and is very useful for studying and reading mode is just awesome for focussing.
    3.Display:
    The display and colour variants are just fabulous.THE WALLPAPERS of one plus 6 are just awesome.Its been a month since i bought one plus 6,Still the craze of the phone is not getting down.The colours are so pleasing while working with the phone.
    4.Gestures and Speed:
    oh my god.I like these gestures and these are so handy and iam loving these.The speed is like flashing.I dont want to wait for any apps or anything to get opened.The face unlock feature is really good and got used to it.I just have to look the phone for less than a second to get it opened.even finger print sensor is just awesome.But i am a big fan of face unlocking.
    5.Design:
    The design of one plus is great.The position of all hardwares are so apt.The size of the screen is big and is accessible.I can easily hold the phone with one hand.It is compatible with all latest technologies.what else!!! I am super satisfied with this mobile.
    6.Price:
    It is a flagship mobile with all the techs included in a featured mobile but it costed less and thats why i was able to buy this phone.Thanku one plus..I just love u...Its my dream to hold one plus phone in my hand and i am lucky enough to hold one plus 6.

#NeverSettle
    #LOVUONEPLUS6

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.