The Smash is Over - Donate Your Flagship!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ledfrog
    Honeycomb May 2, 2014

ledfrog , May 2, 2014 :
    Why would they feel stupid? At the time when those critiques were said, the company was only asking people to smash their phones. Now that the rules have been changed, naturally so would their opinions.

Although it could be argued that those same people would still be upset, but now for a different reason...that is that the contest terms and conditions were modified after the contest was closed to new entries. I for one did not enter the contest because I was against smashing my phone, but now hearing that I would have had the option to donate my phone, I would have entered it.

But oh well...that's how they want to run things.

2. tcguy
    Gingerbread May 2, 2014

tcguy , May 2, 2014 :
    Really happy that you guys decided to change this, I hope most people decide to donate

3. bethany
    Froyo May 2, 2014

bethany , May 2, 2014 :
    Thank you for providing an alternative to destroying these 100 phones. If chosen, I'll certainly be going with Medic Mobile. Stay awesome, OP.

4. luispramos
    Gingerbread May 2, 2014

go one and LuisR like this.
  5. linas_ltu
    Froyo May 2, 2014

linas_ltu , May 2, 2014 :
    OnePlus team,

it's really great that you are listening to people, to the fans and critics. Personally, I wasn't against smashing the phone, but I've read some reasonable comments concerning environmental and charity issues. You hear the critics and that's superb. That's why I like start-ups made up from young and thinking forward team!

6. domitian
    Honeycomb May 2, 2014

domitian , May 2, 2014 :
    Dude, if you had given us donation options in the first place, I would have entered your contest. I'm not that wealthy, and can't brook the idea of destroying something that's completely functional and worth hundreds of dollars for an early shot at a new phone.

7. Youngviet
    Jelly Bean May 2, 2014

Youngviet , May 2, 2014 :
    I can't wait to find out who the winners are, all in all, i hope you all get lucky!!

8. Cain
    Cupcake May 2, 2014

Cain , May 2, 2014 :
    It is an excellent idea to donate the phones for a charitable purpose. The devices are an important link and urgent to all people to allow a quick basic medical care.

9. jostalli
    Eclair May 2, 2014

jostalli , May 2, 2014 :
    I guess the chances of being chosen are pretty slim. I guess I'll be waiting?

10. mellowtico
    Honeycomb May 2, 2014

11. Youngviet
    Jelly Bean May 2, 2014

12. kenny
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 2, 2014

13. jlg1234
    Honeycomb May 2, 2014

14. fermoreno148
    Honeycomb May 2, 2014

fermoreno148 , May 2, 2014 :
    Wow huge number of participants. Congrats to all OP team for reaching such an incredible success. Good luck to everyone... And be strong to smash it!

15. Youngviet
    Jelly Bean May 2, 2014

16. Deactivated User
    May 2, 2014

17. fermoreno148
    Honeycomb May 2, 2014

18. Iloveplusone
    Gingerbread May 2, 2014

Iloveplusone , May 2, 2014 :
    I appreciate the initiative :D ...and I'm eager to know who will receive the invites! I hope to be one >.< GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

19. Jakub Smolar
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 2, 2014

20. bagel1
    Cupcake May 2, 2014