The Storm of Invites

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heavyheaded
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2014

heavyheaded , Jun 18, 2014 :
    I'd like to move to OneplusOne from my current Nexus 4 instead of waiting for the next Nexus. Looks like a great phone!

2. RustyTrombone
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2014

3. suzii
    Donut Jun 18, 2014

4. milva
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2014

5. RustyTrombone
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2014

6. Fred47
    Gingerbread Jun 18, 2014

7. markkurvers.00
    Froyo Jun 18, 2014

8. Drcory
    Gingerbread Jun 18, 2014

9. madmackem
    Gingerbread Jun 18, 2014

madmackem , Jun 18, 2014 :
    Hurry up guys my S3 is dying a slow death! Really need a new phone but don't want a flagship - I want the Killer!!!

Arkadium likes this.
  10. suzii
    Donut Jun 18, 2014

Arkadium likes this.
  11. janakyadav
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2014

janakyadav , Jun 18, 2014 :
    I love the One Plus One because it is loaded with high end specs, good build quality + camera and customiseable OS Cyaneogen 11S within (1) an approachable price point, which means (2) I can flaunt it, (3) make a rough use of it relying on its hardware and software, (4) do my works easily on the go while (5) also managing my social media presence and (6) learning more about the phone and OS each and every day. Last but not the least, this smartphone is a beast itself and I want to earn it no matter if it is via giveaway.

Arkadium likes this.
  12. revit_guru
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2014

revit_guru , Jun 18, 2014 :
    Can't wait to get this. More bang for your buck and pushing the cutting edge at the same time.

Arkadium likes this.
  13. Darksurf
    Donut Jun 18, 2014

Darksurf , Jun 18, 2014 :
    The reasons I like the ONE:

I want an international phone with class. No Bloat! It needs to be open and capable of handling my everyday tasks as well as my power user requirements. Being a Network Admin, I sometimes use my phone to remote into network equipment (Cisco, H3C), configure them, and even flash firmware.

I would like full use of NFC. I've been dying to try google wallet, but with my Find5 and fully working android 4.4 nowhere in sight. I do not see that happening without an upgrade.

3GB of RAM is a big PLUS. When multitasking, I often see the limits of 2GB being reached.

USB OTG is required. I need to plug in my Serial2USB adapter. This allows me to configure and troubleshoot my Networking equipment locally without a laptop or network connection.

Proper STEREO! 2 speakers is better than one! Being a music junkie, this is the way to go!

Bigger Battery! Its a pain to run out of juice in the middle of a task. Especially when its work related!

The ONE fulfills these requirements and shows the world what a phone should do and what it should be like.

janakyadav and Arkadium like this.
  14. madmackem
    Gingerbread Jun 18, 2014

Hurry up guys my S3 is dying a slow death! Really need a new phone but don't want a flagship - I want the Killer!!!

Arkadium likes this.
  15. Fred47
    Gingerbread Jun 18, 2014

Arkadium likes this.
  16. avm007
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2014

Arkadium likes this.
  17. milva
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2014

Arkadium likes this.
  18. RustyTrombone
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2014

Arkadium likes this.
  19. madmackem
    Gingerbread Jun 18, 2014

Arkadium likes this.
  20. manusan
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2014

manusan , Jun 18, 2014 :
    it sounds like it's a great phone - performance, screen, good camera, cyanogenmod preinstalled - for a sensational price = superb value for your money

Arkadium likes this.