The Story of OnePlus - Chapter 3: On Being Misunderstood

1. rparis2005
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

rparis2005 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Keep up the good work! Thanks for the post and very personal feel to it. i love how you guys are so personal

2. HA3AP
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2014

HA3AP , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Thanks for the update, we believe in the OnePlus as much as you do! Well done guys!!!

3. tumbi
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2014

tumbi , Jun 6, 2014 :
    It's always good to let your heart out and express yourself as clearly as possible, even if it does not go down well with some folks. Really like to hear from you guys and understand how things are going on behind the scenes.

Yes it's really very important to hold on to every resource and strategy at this critical juncture. You just can't let your competitors to break your momentum and more importantly your positive spirits. You never know there could be bunch of hired guys appearing on the forum and distracting a lot of innocent minded fans of the One and disappointing their expectations of the One.

You see you are a very small company right now compared to your competitors but pose a big threat to their future business.... So beware of their sinister plots to disturb your positive environment and keeps your cards close to yourself and just zoom ahead. May God bless you all at One Plus and help you to get better and stronger as days pass by.

Have a nice day and look forward to the day when I can feel the power and beauty of the One, hopefully before the end of this month.

4. irishrally
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

irishrally , Jun 6, 2014 :
    What about sending out major announcements via mass emails instead of or in addition to forum posts. Members could opt out if they don't want emails. Might improve communication. You can't teach people to read but it might help.

5. Felix

6. FilthyGrundel

7. stefanopech
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

stefanopech , Jun 6, 2014 :
    last school day's speech

8. ofers
    Froyo Jun 6, 2014

9. kalp_n
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

kalp_n , Jun 6, 2014 :
    sir look at this and now it has gone to the media http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articl...-invites-delivered-today-misleading-false.htm
    try your very best and the smartest ways to get out of this and try to balance it out as soon as possible..* just saying as a consumer what i feel*

10. neoand12

neoand12 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Many people here just want more communication. but I have to admit I been seeing more here then I have been on any other OEM or carrier forums.

phillipreece likes this.
  11. JDane07

JDane07 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Great read, thanks Carl.
    This is why I want this product -- not for the price, not for the specs, nor any tangible feature.
    I love what you guys are trying to represent, and that is something that I am extremely excited to support and get behind.

12. sryan1987
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

13. teqnix
    Lollipop Jun 6, 2014

teqnix , Jun 6, 2014 :
    A company secret?
    Sony delivers the camera so they know exactly how much phone's you have?

bolondember likes this.
  14. beleaf
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

beleaf , Jun 6, 2014 :
    No one wants to be misunderstood :(

15. acersahibi77
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

16. Needs1plus1
    Donut Jun 6, 2014

bolondember likes this.
  17. Nevalju
    Donut Jun 6, 2014

18. ncard
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

19. Tiber

Tiber , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Am I the only one that thinks he really didn't say anything? How can you say that you made a huge amount of phones and yet no invites given.

I am thankfull that the staff posted something and I understand that they can't share certain information, but if I remove the fanboy glasses then I don't see any relevant information here, I just see contradictions.

strafer and sigmachi78 like this.
  20. dBm
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014