The Titans Thread

1. nunocv
    Eclair Jan 22, 2015

nunocv , Jan 22, 2015 :
    I will be honest, didnt get your point... :D

2. dkulkis
    Froyo Jan 22, 2015

dkulkis , Jan 22, 2015 :
    nunocv - my point? I have no point...just kidding around. My HTC really did die, though...and this makes me very sad...

OALEXANDER, Mr. BG, Lille and 2 others like this.
  3. nunocv
    Eclair Jan 22, 2015

nunocv , Jan 22, 2015 :
    So you want the O+O?

4. dkulkis
    Froyo Jan 22, 2015

dkulkis , Jan 22, 2015 :
    Do I want the O+O? Absolutely. Of course, without a phone, my wife can't have me pick up groceries on the way home from work...or the kids from school...And I'll be lonely and disconnected from the connected world. Without the O+O I would have freedom!! And lonelienesss.....for when I fail to pick up the groceries...or the kids from school...my wife <sniff sniff...> she may just say she's had enough, and find a man with <gag....> maybe even a <cough cough> Samsung. (blech!!!)

So for the sake of my marriage and my wonderful children, I *need* the O+O!!! Desparately!!

5. nunocv
    Eclair Jan 22, 2015

nunocv , Jan 22, 2015 :
    Did you ever considered the ideia of writting a book? Or storys, they seem pretty interesting and funny, btw, not saying that you don't have a wife, or that you don't need a phone, just the way you write is kinda funny xD

OALEXANDER, Lille and ouch123 like this.
  6. dkulkis
    Froyo Jan 22, 2015

dkulkis , Jan 22, 2015 :
    Oh nuno nuno nuno....you sure know how to cut a man deep...

I actually have a computer full of short-stories, started stories, one complete (unedited) "youth" novel...

I just *SO* much despise editting, so I never move anything forward to the publishing stage. Someday (he says....again...) I'll clean up a bunch of my short and e-pub a short story anthology. Whereupon my desperate labor will be lost amongst the millions of other wanna-bes....

Perhaps....perhaps if I had something....some....some *inspiration*! Say....maybe...a piece of technology that is so flawless, so far and above the competition, I would be motivated to try to achieve just a fraction of such greatness myself.

Yes. Yes, that is it. With the O+O firmly nestled in my hand, I'm *certain* I would once and for all be compelled to finish my greatest work, and contribute my ramblings and stories to the world....

OALEXANDER, Lille and ouch123 like this.
  7. nunocv
    Eclair Jan 22, 2015

nunocv , Jan 22, 2015 :
    Indeed you are funny, you will get an invite, just like i will get one !!! (I hope...) But I'm kinda choosing between the OPO and the LG G2, still analysing........ :/

8. nviswanathan
    Donut Jan 22, 2015

OALEXANDER, ouch123 and nunocv like this.
  9. dkulkis
    Froyo Jan 22, 2015

dkulkis , Jan 22, 2015 :
    Price, specs, no bloatware....I'm pretty much
    LG? Bahh...price, performance and *no* corporate bloatware? Gotta have the O+O. I'm so tired of crap on my phone I don't want.

10. nunocv
    Eclair Jan 22, 2015

nunocv , Jan 22, 2015 :
    But is worth giving 269 euros or even 299 euros for a phone? My phones have a duration of 2 years +/-, will this have more lifetime? :/

OALEXANDER and Lille like this.
  11. dkulkis
    Froyo Jan 22, 2015

dkulkis , Jan 22, 2015 :
    Well, I'm looking at O+O versus Samsung S5 or HC M8 -- half the price, same performance.

Yeah, I totally think it's worth the price. If you were to buy a different phone at the same price point, you will get far less performance. So - providing you don't break you phone - it should outlast whatever you buy at equal price from a performance perspective, I would think.

I used a piece of crap Motorola Razr for over two years before I got my HTC M7 (which upped andpuked out on me....). So I could certainly use a O+O for a long time.

OALEXANDER, Lille, ouch123 and 2 others like this.
  12. nunocv
    Eclair Jan 22, 2015

nunocv , Jan 22, 2015 :
    Usually I'm very carefull with my eletronics, so breaking, really rare happening (I still have a Game Boy fully functioning so you can imagine how carefull I am ahaha xD) Does the O+O compares to the S5??? the size 5.5 doesnt matter to me, i struggle with my samsung s3 mini with writting messeges and stuff (big hands), so I want a big phone, but i dont know if 16gb of memory will be enough, and it cant have a sd card... maybe the otg solves it with pens?

OALEXANDER, Lille and wsherazi like this.
  13. wsherazi
    Froyo Jan 22, 2015

wsherazi , Jan 22, 2015 :
    I believe there are no invites at the moment. Due to production constraints there can only be so many phones produced. After the no invite sale yesterday I bet a lot of people got them. Now we will have to wait for invites. Correct me if I am wrong.

14. nunocv
    Eclair Jan 22, 2015

nunocv , Jan 22, 2015 :
    But wait a lot ? :(((

OALEXANDER, Lille and wsherazi like this.
  15. wsherazi
    Froyo Jan 22, 2015

wsherazi , Jan 22, 2015 :
    We may have to wait a while. I hope I am wrong in this case as I want a phone as well for my gf before valentines. I have gone through previous invite posts from 2-3 days before the sale and people were very generous, all you had to do was show your interest and ask quickly and you would have an invite. I have not seen many invites today (Many invites for India but close to none for N.America). Lets just hope for the best.

16. nunocv
    Eclair Jan 22, 2015

nunocv , Jan 22, 2015 :
    I need a global Invite, or an invite to Portugal... :/ dont know if theres a specific

17. ouch123
    Nougat Jan 22, 2015

ouch123 , Jan 22, 2015 :
    Yes, I continue to watch you all ...;) we have no Invites due to OnePlus they control the Invites.
    These Invites are sent to members who then kindly continue to donate them back to help continue this cycle we have here. We receive, we give. No Invites nothing to give. I ask for all of you to be patient. I have seen much in regards to Invites, this is not unusual. The only thing that has changed
    is that ones now get Invites so much easier and quicker than before, you should be grateful for this. Invites are not gone and will be back again soon, Please be patient Thank you. Just a reminder of our rules in here, if you seeking an Invite it will help if you abide by these ...
    Rules you must follow:
    • Respect each other.
    • Don't beg for invites.
    • Don't spam.
    • No racism.
    • No profanity.
    • No solicitation or asking with an e-mail for an Invite in this room allowed or tolerated

OALEXANDER, xaggj, barb and 2 others like this.
  18. ouch123
    Nougat Jan 22, 2015

ouch123 , Jan 22, 2015 :
    Congrats to you , hope you have warranty for it :rolleyes:

19. ouch123
    Nougat Jan 22, 2015

ouch123 , Jan 22, 2015 :
    When Invites are available I have no bias. I give to those who have 1 post or 11+. We just give them out here without asking for anything in return except your kind consideration that when you receive your Invites from OnePlus that you donate at least one back to replace the one that was given to you. this helps keep this circle of hope and giving going ..again Thanks for Your patience while we all wait for more Invites.... ouch123

OALEXANDER, xaggj, barb and 2 others like this.
  20. dhanesh007
    Donut Jan 22, 2015