The Titans Thread

1. pipecpa
    Lollipop Jan 24, 2015

pipecpa , Jan 24, 2015 :
    It's so much more fun to piggyback on other people's threads

2. ouch123
    Nougat Jan 24, 2015

ouch123 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    You can donate them, it's fine ..I was saying when I go to these rooms trying to give our members donations out ..I am having to battle quite a bit ..nothing that I haven't been doing for sometime.
    I usually only have the two and in one at a time. So If you have donations for the Titans I'll gladly take them, and they will be given out as always ..no problem ..;)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015

OALEXANDER, xaggj, navarde and 3 others like this.
  3. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Jan 24, 2015

SoniaB , Jan 24, 2015 :
    It's cool. I have opened the thread - if no one bites I will donate to Titans.

OALEXANDER and pipecpa like this.
  4. pipecpa
    Lollipop Jan 24, 2015

OALEXANDER, Mr. BG and ouch123 like this.
  5. ouch123
    Nougat Jan 24, 2015

ouch123 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    ...lol .. they won't jump in your room like they do if i make one ..no offense meant ..it seems they've seen the traffic of the one and now take full advantage If i start a small one as they can't compete with .. it was going to named 100+ but I thought it would be better to have it lower and just keep giving ..;)
    35+ 64 Gb Invites, here..Must Claim Now! Not Applicable For INDIA !

pipecpa, OALEXANDER, xaggj and 3 others like this.
  6. ouch123
    Nougat Jan 24, 2015

ouch123 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Yes I went to look at it .. not jumped on like mine .. it was nice of pipecpa to be in there also ,,;)
    i got had on the third one to come in ..all down hill after that.. :rolleyes: I'll just stick with larger one as I have control over that one ..kudos for making a thread and giving them out ...;)

pipecpa, OALEXANDER and barb like this.
  7. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jan 24, 2015 :
    No problem. :) I have three left two give out. People just don't read the "Not India invite" part of the thread.

pipecpa, OALEXANDER and ouch123 like this.
  8. norad87
    Froyo Jan 24, 2015

norad87 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    My OPO arrived!

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed by the shipping. 24€ to have just a plastic bag with everything tossed inside is no good. The One package arrived with a not-so-small bump, and I was forced to deliver the present in advance to be sure the phone was ok inside. Also, no email notification, no tracking. The package just shown up, hopefully my parents were home to collect it, again, for 25€...

pipecpa and OALEXANDER like this.
  9. mste86
    Donut Jan 24, 2015

mste86 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Gotta say, finally beginning to appreciate this invite system. 'The thrill is in the chase' and it heightens the suspense.

That being said, can I have an invite please??? :D

10. Kattis
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2015

Kattis , Jan 24, 2015 :
    that sounds familiar ;) i have sent you a pm from the uk thread Mr

pipecpa, OALEXANDER and barb like this.
  11. Kattis
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2015

Kattis , Jan 24, 2015 :
    maybe they like "Cats" but not cakes ;) ;)

12. Kattis
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2015

13. SteAum
    Froyo Jan 24, 2015

SteAum , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Hy

Does anybody need a Invite I have some. And if i get a friendly PM i have no problem.to share it with you.

NO INVITES AVAILABLE

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015

pipecpa, OALEXANDER and Kattis like this.
  14. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Wrong place to complain friend. :) One Plus cannot be responsible for how mail carriers deal with the package once it has been handed over.

15. ouch123
    Nougat Jan 24, 2015

ouch123 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    It's in the Title and I put it in twice more in each pm I send and I still get ones that say: I'm from India & want an Invite..:p:D

pipecpa, OALEXANDER and SoniaB like this.
  16. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Yip . It could be big bold CAPS but all they see is the word "invite"

17. ouch123
    Nougat Jan 24, 2015

ouch123 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Odd as I had to sign for all five I bought, maybe different in other areas. I had to be home or have someone here to sign or it wouldn't get dropped off. The bubble wrap bag I thought was sufficient after seeing how the 1+1 was boxed ....;)

18. ouch123
    Nougat Jan 24, 2015

ouch123 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    That's all ...It takes and with Glazed eyes they come. :p:D Maybe we could use another word for Invite, I looked at synonyms and came up with request. 64 Gb request ..as It's not us making or selling them, only giving our time for OnePlus actually if you btm line it.:rolleyes:

19. ouch123
    Nougat Jan 24, 2015

ouch123 , Jan 24, 2015 :
    You see ..fickle also ....:p:D:rolleyes:

pipecpa, OALEXANDER and Kattis like this.
  20. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jan 24, 2015

Mr. BG , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Put in in your sig. I did that too but it will hardly do anything because they do not read anything at all..

Explanation is quite simple. Many People just want a phone as fast as possible with as little effort as possible. They want it all and they want it now, postponing your "needs" is something quite a few people never learned. Instant gratification has become the standard.

They sign up minimalistic (no AV or other relevant info) and start spreading their cut-and-paste droppings in as many places as possible with their mailadress. Maximum reach, minimal effort. They do not care about giving or sharing, just getting what they want.

They do not care about you or other people, their feelings, this community or being sociable. They want the phone, and if they feel you're in the way of reaching their goal they will become nasty. If they get what they want they're gone, only to be seen if they need something like support.

These people are the so called "takers". They thrive on the "givers" they consider like some short of sheep and they are the wolf. Sad but true, clear enough for ya?