The Titans Thread

1. feluda
    Lollipop Jul 11, 2015

feluda , Jul 11, 2015 :
    July 27th is the announcement, they will start the actual sale later on and will ship it even later.

SoniaB, barb, Mr. BG and 1 other person like this.
  2. feluda
    Lollipop Jul 11, 2015

feluda , Jul 11, 2015 :
    Oh come on, I'm a responsible member of the forum.

3. feluda
    Lollipop Jul 11, 2015

feluda , Jul 11, 2015 :
    That doesn't make any sense at all.

SoniaB, barb and pipecpa like this.
  4. FakerisGod
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2015

FakerisGod , Jul 11, 2015 :
    Usually people with 1 post with the words "hey can i get an invite" dont get picked very often so its better to be active on the forums.

SoniaB, Mr. BG and pipecpa like this.
  5. FakerisGod
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2015

Some Lower rank people might not use their invites on these forums.

6. feluda
    Lollipop Jul 11, 2015

feluda , Jul 11, 2015 :
    I think you are suffering from a little superiority complex.

SoniaB, pipecpa and FakerisGod like this.
  7. FakerisGod
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2015

Probably am, just joined about 6 days ago so i am not in the position to talk.

8. pipecpa
    Lollipop Jul 11, 2015

pipecpa , Jul 11, 2015 :
    I suspect they may look more closely at those 6 days than they will at your level. I would kind of guess that you may get passed over during the first wave of invites. There are a lot of Early, and Loyal members that will get first crack at an invite.

After the first wave of invites are used, they may issue shareable invites to those who purchase the 2, and at the same time, they may continue to issue invites to people in order of their join date.

It is a shareable that you, as member 640,750 will most likely be looking to get. Some people get them, and open threads and make you play games of sorts to get it. Other people get them, and look for worthy members to give them to. And, then there are those who are either loyal, or they don't want to be bothered, and they donate them to the Titans, or other share threads.

When I get an invite, I like to put it in Ouch's hands. That is, if he is around. Otherwise, my goal is to put my invites into the hands of people who will use them before they expire. Usually, they expire very quickly.

Sometimes the invites trickle in, and sometimes they pour in. Depends on production.

We like to make sure that people have their paypal account set up, and that they live in one of the countries that OnePlus ships to for that specific (Global) type of invite, and that they are immediately ready to make their purchase.

When invites are scarce, we may be a bit more particular about who we give them to. But, really, truthfully, I have pretty low standards. I am level blind. But, if I have time, I will read a persons's posts. I like polite people. And, time permitting, I would rather put my invites into the hands of nice, deserving people. But, my overriding goal is to get OnePlus' phone sold.

If I had one to give, you would already qualify. You don't have to try so hard. I really think the whole fun of this place is the forum. Not necessarily this thread. I encourage you to go and explore the different sections. Get to know the people. There are a lot of regulars all over the place. Learn their faces and personalities. Don't worry so much about the invite. Let that take care of itself.

9. FakerisGod
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2015

That was really well written and answered a lot of my questions. I dont know why i thought that there would be such a tiny amount of invites given out to certain people. Its relieving to know that its fair for everyone. Low level or not. Learned a lot just now.

10. pipecpa
    Lollipop Jul 11, 2015

pipecpa , Jul 11, 2015 :
    You're welcome

barb, SoniaB, Mr. BG and 1 other person like this.
  11. psaratscheff
    Froyo Jul 11, 2015

psaratscheff , Jul 11, 2015 :
    Hi everyone, another cupcake here (Level 1).

Just found these forums and there's lot of useful information!
    @pipecpa just answered many of my questions already, will keep reading and see what I find before bombing with all I got haha
    Have a nice day!

FakerisGod, SoniaB, barb and 2 others like this.
  12. pipecpa
    Lollipop Jul 11, 2015

pipecpa , Jul 11, 2015 :
    When you get to the chapter on Avatars, play close attention. There will be a question on the test from that chapter.

#HYPEorGTFO, SoniaB, barb and 2 others like this.
  13. Ibsk8n98
    Donut Jul 11, 2015

pipecpa likes this.
  14. FakerisGod
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2015

pipecpa, SoniaB, barb and 1 other person like this.
  15. barb
    Nougat Jul 11, 2015

Kattis, pipecpa, #HYPEorGTFO and 2 others like this.
  16. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 11, 2015

SoniaB , Jul 11, 2015 :
    Morning Titans!

I had a very long Skype call with my best friend last night and did not sleep til 3am. Had a lovely lie-in with breakfast and tea in bed.

Happy Saturday everyone :)

17. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 11, 2015

Mr. BG , Jul 11, 2015 :
    Good mornoonevening you all.

Last bit of packing, breakfast and we'll be off for the boys camp ;)

Wish you all a good weekend!

pipecpa, SoniaB and barb like this.
  18. barb
    Nougat Jul 11, 2015

barb , Jul 11, 2015 :
    Enjoy your camping time.
    The weather is awesome:)

Mr. BG, pipecpa and SoniaB like this.
  19. barb
    Nougat Jul 11, 2015

barb , Jul 11, 2015 :
    well, think you can get used to that as well.

Off to Germany in a couple of hours, Weeze airport , and another kiddo leaving for a holiday.

Kattis, pipecpa and SoniaB like this.
  20. Deepak.Si
    KitKat Jul 11, 2015

Deepak.Si , Jul 11, 2015 :
    happy_saturday_images_1557765747.jpg

pipecpa and SoniaB like this.