The Truth

1. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb May 26, 2014

NINJA_GREY , May 26, 2014 :
    And if a frog farts in a bath tub and there is no one around to hear it, does it really make a sound? :D:D:D:D

Andreagennari likes this.
  2. brothervoid
    Gingerbread May 26, 2014

NINJA_GREY likes this.
  3. richarddtaft
    Donut May 26, 2014

richarddtaft , May 26, 2014 :
    If this is a hate post, then I want to say I hate reposting.

4. richarddtaft
    Donut May 26, 2014

What does a frogs fart smell like? I wanna know cause it's been bugging me.

NINJA_GREY likes this.
  5. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb May 26, 2014

I want to say I hate the haters hating with hatred........ too much?!?!? o_Oo_OW

6. Toni.Yuu
    Donut May 26, 2014

Toni.Yuu , May 26, 2014 :
    seriously,guys, if you don't want this phone, you wouldn't have been here right ?
    I am not saying that you are wrong , in fact i agree with you about the publication method .
    it's called "hunger marketing", though in many ways is better for one plus ,but much more better for the consumers like us , one plus need investors to support them to make better product ,say ,we want backstone 64G ,this kind of advertisement can bring the ETD ahead rigt ?

7. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb May 26, 2014

Tastes like chicken........ like everything else! :p

8. fo0ling
    KitKat May 26, 2014

fo0ling , May 26, 2014 :
    Yes, I know that, they are already an independent company, and i think they are still starting things slow. They took 5 months to prepare everything, and you, wanting to get the phone as soon as possible, just see them as liars. They are living their own lives right now. No help from anyone,

And no, they are using a different manufacturer company thingy (I do not know what) lol.

I thought you would #NeverSettle on a company that doesn't do no good?

9. richarddtaft
    Donut May 26, 2014

If you tasted that fart, then you were way to close. Yuck!

NINJA_GREY likes this.
  10. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb May 26, 2014

Hey now, I was looking for princesses! Lol

11. JDMillest
    Gingerbread May 26, 2014

NINJA_GREY likes this.
  12. Andreagennari
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 26, 2014

Andreagennari , May 26, 2014 :
    I didn't say I don't want... I will buy...I don't have that problem for 400$... I just say I hate this way... I may accept or refuse the first invite if I will get it... Don't know will have 24 h to decide....
    Supporting the company i did it.... I complained about the smash a lot and they changed and add the charity option...
    I don't wanna knows the sale number is up to them, I know Chinese practice how it works anyway...
    I just would like them to take any commitment...

13. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb May 26, 2014

Hahahahahaha - Nope but I did tell a guy earlier on that I was contemplating a Muppet Show. :cool:

14. Toni.Yuu
    Donut May 26, 2014

one plus leave oppo couple of months ago , i personally like him ,lol...i am not gay though.
    one plus use different suppliers now ,not the same one with oppo.
    BUT, I really want to say that ,Pete,come on man ,is that all you got ? I WANT ONE PLUS NOW!!!

15. Andreagennari

Read their FAQ...
    http://support.oneplus.net/hc/en-us/articles/201711564-When-will-the-OnePlus-One-be-released-
    What is soon for them? There is no invite so far for a month after their presentation to the public....
    A part the smash contest how many invite in a month? ZERO!

16. may.hoang

17. Andreagennari

Hardware isn't as easy as some may think. You need a lot of experience, infrastructure and capital to be able to ship a high quality product. We are a well-funded startup, and our founding team consists of centuries of combined experience in these areas, as well as deep connections to the industry and surrounding ecosystem as a whole.

Who's word are this from??

18. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb May 26, 2014

19. Toni.Yuu
    Donut May 26, 2014

hiahiahia...everyone wants it .
    so it's all about curious ,any way , i am out of curious .it's cheap, and High Cost-effective, i just want to dig it up to say how much money the other companies have exploit from me hiahiahia,lol ...

20. fo0ling
    KitKat May 26, 2014

fo0ling , May 26, 2014 :
    Hmm, that got me thinking...

How would OnePlus cater the people that contributed in the Rain Of Invites contest that showed 2300000+ entries vs. only 150? I mean really, how can they expect making 100000+ phones in just a month after the unveiling? That would make the OPO expensive because of rushing the employees to make all phones 24/7? Really now? You want to become Speedy Gonzales or what?

Just give if you don't want to wait. I settle on this company, not others.