The UK Family! - List is ready!

1. Thecuckooman
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2016

Thecuckooman , Sep 30, 2016 :
    The last update bricked my OPT, it arrived in Germany on the 19th September, it's still in Germany now and no one can tell me when it is being fixed. This has to be the shi**iest after service I have ever experienced.

NEVER SETTLE for this carp again by never buying Oneplus shi*e again.

Send me my phone or send me a replacement you shysters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Oct 5, 2016

JamesGHolt , Oct 5, 2016 :
    A bit of painting today before the weather gets too cold. Window frames and skirting boards..

3. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Oct 5, 2016

JamesGHolt , Oct 5, 2016 :
    Somewhat annoyed. I cannot get non drip Brilliant White MATT for wood and metal anymore. Dulux, Crown and Ronseal have stopped selling it. (Matt that is).

dobbin52 likes this.
  4. Brownsea2989
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2016

Brownsea2989 , Oct 14, 2016 :
    Did you get this sorted?

5. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Oct 14, 2016

JamesGHolt , Oct 14, 2016 :
    Bloke came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber.
    He awoke before the Pearly Gates where St.Peter said, "You died in your sleep, the bloke was stunned. "I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!"
    St. Peter said, "I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken."
    the bloke was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and pecking the ground.
    A rooster strolled past. "So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?"
    "Not bad," replied the bloke "but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!"
    "You're ovulating," explained the rooster. "Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before."
    "Never," said the bloke
    "Well, just relax and let it happen," says the rooster. "It's no big deal."
    so he did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg!
    HE was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming.
    As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard his wife shout, "for f**k sake, wake up! You're shitting the bed!"

dobbin52 and SimonRam like this.
  6. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Oct 14, 2016

JamesGHolt , Oct 14, 2016 :
    Some advice for you guys...... If you ever get attacked by a bunch of clowns always go for the juggler first.

SimonRam likes this.
  7. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Oct 18, 2016

8. Martino1plus
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 19, 2016

JamesGHolt, Brownsea2989 and SimonRam like this.
  9. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Oct 19, 2016

JamesGHolt , Oct 19, 2016 :
    Everything is good here. Still using my +1 so is it worth the upgrade or should I wait for the processor upgrade?

10. Martino1plus
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 20, 2016

Martino1plus , Oct 20, 2016 :
    If your happy with the +1 performance then no point upgrading, it is very fast and feels great but I'd still have stuck with my +2 if I hadn't dropped it repeatedly. I'm not entirely happy with the OS so think I'll root! I'll get back to you in a few more days use.

BTW dash charge is amazing

11. dobbin52
    Honeycomb Oct 20, 2016

dobbin52 , Oct 20, 2016 :
    Still think my one is all I need but am eyeing the three, but what I seem to need more is data , I'm with id with 4gig but seem to get through that quite quickly but at £10 it doesn't look like I can get a better deal

12. dobbin52
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2016

13. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Oct 26, 2016

14. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Nov 2, 2016

15. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2016

16. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Nov 11, 2016

JamesGHolt , Nov 11, 2016 :
    An airplane was about to crash. There were 4 passengers on board, but only 3 parachutes.
    The 1st passenger said, "I am Steph Curry, the best NBA basketball player. The Warriors and my millions of fans need me, and I can't afford to die." So he took the 1st pack and left the plane.
    The 2nd passenger, Donald Trump, said, "I am the newly-elected U.S. President, and I am the smartest President in American history, so my people don't want me to die." He took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.
    The 3rd passenger, the Pope, said to the 4th passenger, a 10 year old schoolboy, "My son, I am old and don't have many years left, you have more years ahead so I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."
    The little boy said, "That's okay, Your Holiness, there's a parachute left for you. America 's smartest President took my schoolbag."

SimonRam likes this.
  17. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Nov 12, 2016

JamesGHolt , Nov 12, 2016 :
    Charles Dickens walks into a bar and orders a martini. The bartender asks, “Olive or Twist?”

18. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Nov 12, 2016

JamesGHolt , Nov 12, 2016 :
    This morning on the motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a
    woman In a brand new VW !! You know, a VW with rigged emissions!
    doing 75mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror
    putting on her eyeliner. I looked away for a couple seconds !
    and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane,
    still working on that makeup. As a man, I don't scare easily.
    but she scared me so much; I dropped my electric shaver,
    which knocked the meat pie out of my other hand. In all
    the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against
    the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear
    which fell Into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned
    big Jim and the Twins, ruined the phone, soaked my trousers,
    and disconnected an important call.
    BLOODY WOMEN DRIVERS..

dobbin52 likes this.
  19. JamesGHolt
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2016

Brownsea2989 and Martino1plus like this.
  20. SimonRam
    Lollipop Nov 20, 2016

SimonRam , Nov 20, 2016 :
    If they do they'll be having a laugh at your jokes!

dobbin52, JamesGHolt and Martino1plus like this.