YRJ , Feb 23, 2019 :
    Okay! So which one is it?
    More details on whether it OnePlus 5 or T
    Are you trying to install OB24/ OB26 ?

borft likes this.
  3. LLcdPH
    Eclair Feb 23, 2019

LLcdPH , Feb 23, 2019 :
    Same issue here. Open Beta 24 mostly downloads and then pauses. If I manually download and try to install, it fails.

4. Q1550889722712
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2019

5. H1510675008739
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2019

6. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Feb 23, 2019

B_Wrath , Feb 23, 2019 :
    Are you talking about the open beta update?

7. MarcioReis87
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 23, 2019

MarcioReis87 , Feb 23, 2019 :
    Why do you try so hard to talk English while you know out right you're terrible at it?
    I couldn't understand a single word. Everytime I try to read what you just wrote makes me dumber and dumber...
    Nuff' internet today I guess

8. Micromize
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2019

Micromize , Feb 23, 2019 :

MarcioReis87

Why do you try so hard to talk English while you know out right you're terrible at it?
    I couldn't understand a single word. Everytime I try to read what you just wrote makes me dumber and dumber...
    Nuff' internet today I guess​

This is the most toxic comment I have ever seen here on this forum. Why don't you respond in his first language. See how that goes.

9. MarcioReis87
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 24, 2019

MarcioReis87 , Feb 24, 2019 :
    I speak 5 native languages fluently without any problem whatsoever, German, french, Portuguese, spanish and some others too.
    My first language is not English.
    It may seem a toxic comment to you. but not for me.
    If you have trouble speaking/writing a language you're not good at why use that language at all?

People like these should use it's mother language to communicate, there is an Indian subforum, but by the looks of it, you also lack the knowledge of that either I suppose.

A good portion of Indian threads I understand fine since, thankfully, most of them try not to make mistakes even tho most of them would fail a basic English test, but that's not the issue here. Then there are people like this superhero, old enough to already be a great English speaking gentleman but chooses not to because, who cares right?
    Then out of the blue a issue arises and dear God, what should he do? Take it to the general "English only" Forum and take a few words he still remembers back when he was in school and create a sentence with mixed words, half baked English and throw at it some of maybe known possible words that maybe somebody understands and voila, "fine by me" is the phrase that's roaming the OP head.

The thing is, he could at least translated, would have been much easier for him and for us.

Blue-agila likes this.
  10. Micromize
    Gingerbread Feb 24, 2019

Micromize , Feb 24, 2019 :
    Haha yeah, I already expected something like this from you. I didn't ask to tell me about you and all the things you can. What a cocky answer.

But now that I know that you are sooo 'intelligent'. I feel even more embarrassed for the fact that you have trouble with OP post. You should be able to assist him no? You could easily translate his sentence with all this knowledge you have, maybe even pass a little knowledge over to him? Or is that too much asked.

It's like giving children the change to learn something, but when you see they are bad at it. You tell them that they can't do it and need to go to a special school. That said, I hope you don't have/get children.

Don't get me wrong sir. After all I hope that you are a good person.

11. Micromize
    Gingerbread Feb 24, 2019

But please just give me a break, we are on a public forum. All kinds of people come here to seek help. Just don't get personal. it's just so stupid.

12. MarcioReis87

I am, for those willing to get help. Not so much when somebody gets to my nerves.
    So you were expecting something more personal, I have no problem saying a few words about me, this is the internet after all, it's not like I'm giving you my credit card details.

With that said, i help if somebody really has the intention of getting help, and I'm in this Forum for a really long time. I know threads like these the OP won't even come back because of a couple of reasons:
    1. His problem got fixed so why coming back? (could state how he fixed it but meh)
    2. He totally forgot about this thread since he created millions of other similar to this on other forums.
    3. He forgot that the dog needs to pee and took him out for a walk.
    5. Threw the phone against a wall.

These are my 5 reasons.
    You might see I skipped number 4. Never ask about number 4, OnePlus didn't either...

13. MarcioReis87

And yes, I'm having a child actually so stop cursing it...

14. Micromize
    Gingerbread Feb 24, 2019

I'm sorry. I think your comment worked on my nerves. Vicious circle.

15. MarcioReis87

mimicking is an act primates love to do, it's a fact

16. Micromize
    Gingerbread Feb 24, 2019

Can't deny