1. ThisReallyCoolDude
    Froyo Nov 26, 2014

2. ronoldo
    KitKat Nov 26, 2014

3. ansonscleung
    Froyo Nov 26, 2014

ansonscleung , Nov 26, 2014 :
    You have to learn Chinese first...
    And currently international delivery seems to be limited to Hong Kong and Macau, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia (as I know) and depending on the shopkeeper, an extra delivery fee may be required (that is, RMB30 to shop to Hong Kong. )
    But perhaps you can find some third party or international transferral to help you.
    BTW the owner of Taobao is Alibaba Inc., the same company which runs Ali.express (you know what I mean)

ramibb and ahighfield like this.
  4. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Nov 26, 2014

ansonscleung and ahighfield like this.
  5. ahighfield
    KitKat Nov 26, 2014

ahighfield , Nov 26, 2014 :
    Haha, yes, probably better off with Amazon outside Asia/China/HK. Cost is similar for brands you've never heard of or so cheap it's a bit concerning...And they don't have orzly, diztronic etc.

Strange, on some items there I have seen, it tells you it is located in Shenzhen and will ship to US, Europe, you name it but NOT HK... Go figure, they want me to drive over the border and pick it up?

6. adriankpk
    Gingerbread Nov 26, 2014

adriankpk , Nov 26, 2014 :
    Thanks for sharing. Though i cannot read Chinese but this is a great place to purchase OPO covers!

7. SunHillCopper
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 26, 2014

SunHillCopper , Nov 26, 2014 :
    Google Translate did a great job on one description ...

"Internal can firmly fixed your love machine"

I love my firmly fixed love machine too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ansonscleung
    Froyo Nov 26, 2014

ansonscleung , Nov 26, 2014 :
    我也很認同。(I agree so.)
    I save my ¥30 fees by asking a relative who work in China to receive them and being them to HK.
    Actually I bought three cases during 11/11 and after a week of usage, it started to leave paints on my keyring next to my phone and... painted my beautiful Sandstone Black Cover with blue :(
    OMG I'm earlier than Hanson Lee in this post

ahighfield likes this.
  9. martin.stefanov
    Jelly Bean Nov 26, 2014