These forums are just so negative and full of complaints, its just sad.

1. G_Manzoor_Ahmed_xkqv
    Eclair Jun 4, 2017

G_Manzoor_Ahmed_xkqv , Jun 4, 2017 :
    Everywhere I look, complaints.. I've had my OP3T for a few days now with tons of apps/games Installed and had no issues.. I'm just going to end up deleting this OP app all together if these tons of little complaints continue.

2. Bartnl
    Lollipop Jun 4, 2017

Bartnl , Jun 4, 2017 :
    No worries.. they will continue.
    But glad you like the phone (just like I and a lot of others do)

3. VenkUU
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2017

VenkUU , Jun 4, 2017 :
    Even i didn't face any problems with my phone i have been using it from oct 2016..i too don't understand why so many complaints people never understand they do what they want to do you simply ignore them and have fun with your smartphone.. Cheers!!

4. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 4, 2017

SoniaB , Jun 4, 2017 :
    Indeed.
    @G_Manzoor_Ahmed_xkqv people who face issues with their devices are more likely to voice their discontent than users that are happy with their phone.
    At the end of the day, this is a community and if someone needs help, more often than not, someone is there to help them.

5. G_Manzoor_Ahmed_xkqv
    Eclair Jun 4, 2017

Yea I agree :)

6. d1beats
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2017

d1beats , Jun 4, 2017 :
    Of course it'll continue as long as people have issues with there devices

7. Wahoux
    Lollipop Jun 4, 2017

Wahoux , Jun 4, 2017 :
    It's a little bit normal, when people have issues, the first place where they can complain/ask/ ... is on the forum :)

8. G_Manzoor_Ahmed_xkqv
    Eclair Jun 4, 2017

Maybe the forums needs to be sectioned up? like complaints in a complaints section, firmware discussions in the firmware discussions section etc?

chandanchandrashekar and tbalnt like this.
  9. G_Manzoor_Ahmed_xkqv
    Eclair Jun 4, 2017

10. F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2017

F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu , Jun 4, 2017 :
    It's normal for people to complain about issues and specially when some of them don't follow the steps given by the experts. But glad that you liked the phone. Keep spreading positivity like this.

G_Manzoor_Ahmed_xkqv likes this.
  11. Iuliskaya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2017

Iuliskaya , Jun 4, 2017 :
    Not just that, but they lack interest in resolving the problem on their own. They would rather spend time and energy on useless threads, rather than just simply searching their problem (on the forum or Google).
    I'm not saying that all should have knowledge in handling problems, but it can be clearly seen when somebody really needs some help or is just too lazy or ignorant in these situations.

12. biomulv
    Honeycomb Jun 4, 2017

biomulv , Jun 4, 2017 :
    The device is great.
    I didn't have any issues in nearly a year of OP3 ownership.

Usually people only post when faced with an issue. And I am afraid that most of those will not have searched or read properly for a solution.

Glad you are enjoying yours.

xcrm and G_Manzoor_Ahmed_xkqv like this.
  13. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jun 4, 2017

toastytoast1234 , Jun 4, 2017 :
    It shouldn't affect your enjoyment of your phone in any way, my OPO & OP3 continue to be awesome.

I'm not going to pretend that there aren't real issues out there, though - by pure luck I avoided the shittiest OP products which continue to screw people over to this day.

So yeah, keep doing your thing and don't let the rest of it bring you down. Find the threads you like and learn to filter out the rest (I'm still working on that particular skill myself).

14. G_Manzoor_Ahmed_xkqv
    Eclair Jun 4, 2017

I must say thankyou guys for the great positivity and very warm replies, hope you all continue to enjoy your devices and enjoy yourselves too! :)

xcrm likes this.
  15. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Jun 4, 2017

Ceasedd , Jun 4, 2017 :
    Thanks you so.I'm enjoying myself right now.;)

16. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jun 4, 2017

iNtEnSePL, Ceasedd and theshinybeast like this.
  17. Lester_Walcott_tt
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2017

Lester_Walcott_tt , Jun 5, 2017 :
    I have a one plus 3T for about two months now and I am loving it. I bought my one plus online from the company as I live in the Caribbean where Samsung is king. Everyone constantly ask about my one plus as they love the features. It has won me over but the brand is not available in local stores. I love the frequency of updates as today when I got the latest one. Keep up the improvements one plus

biomulv likes this.
  18. bpwest80
    KitKat Jun 5, 2017

19. G_maulana_bramantyo_trah
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2017

G_maulana_bramantyo_trah , Jun 5, 2017 :
    its up to you bro, i suggest you delete it now.

every baby who had just born always cry because they complaint, you will never found baby laugh on their born.

sorry for bad english but, i know you all understand.

20. G_ivan_bringas_VETz
    Froyo Jun 5, 2017

G_ivan_bringas_VETz , Jun 5, 2017 :
    It is just human nature to always complain more than we celebrate... but it is a great thing that OP gives us the opportunity to express about their products. Something you do not have with other brands

bpwest80 likes this.