Attached Files:

Nilesh Sajnani likes this.
  2. Fedoraus
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2014

Aaahh likes this.
  3. vmk2310
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2014

vmk2310 , Nov 8, 2014 :
    Lol I know that feel sadly, but you could have also got the Xiaomi Pistons and they work with buttons and changeable ear pads thingy.

4. rritambhar
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2014

5. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Nov 8, 2014

6. peteryu
    KitKat Nov 8, 2014

7. Fedoraus
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2014

Fedoraus , Nov 8, 2014 :
    Yes but they are weird. They are intra-aural earphones not in ear. Meaning they sort of fit into the area of the ear before the earcanal. I got used to them really quick. If you are really young or have smaller ears than most people then they will be very uncomfortable and feel large.

8. Fedoraus
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2014

Fedoraus , Nov 8, 2014 :
    They normally are but they are cheaper than the one plus JBL. They also have better specs apparently. They are normally about $70 but I just got them on amazon sale for $30. Cannot guarantee the price will stay that way. That is why I posted this here in case people who missed out on buying the One Plus JBL still wanted headphones that worked well with android.

Nilesh Sajnani and peteryu like this.
  9. Fedoraus
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2014

Fedoraus , Nov 8, 2014 :
    They are not in-ear earphones so they actually sound like over the ear headphones. They have a really good range and if you have a music player that enables a surround sound effect to your music they feel like you are listening to music in person. I would say they sound better than my Audio Technica M-30x and M-40x. Mostly because those two headphones are tuned pretty flat so they lack in bass. These earphones however have the perfect amount of bass for me.

Nilesh Sajnani and rritambhar like this.
  10. Fedoraus
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2014

Fedoraus , Nov 8, 2014 :
    That was my other choice until I found these. They are normally around $70 but Amazon had them at $30 at the time of my purchase. They are up to $40 now but they are worth it in my opinion cause they have better specs. Also I have always been really loyal to the Audio Techinca Brand when it comes to audio.

11. peteryu
    KitKat Nov 8, 2014

peteryu , Nov 8, 2014 :
    WHAT. 30!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD

12. rritambhar
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2014

rritambhar , Nov 8, 2014 :
    hey dog! sup! *sorry to hijack the post :D

13. peteryu
    KitKat Nov 8, 2014

peteryu , Nov 8, 2014 :
    Herroof, are we hijacking the thread now?? :D

14. rritambhar
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2014

rritambhar , Nov 8, 2014 :
    i feel like we already have!!! :D yeeyeyyeyyeye wwwwowofffffffff
    [​IMG]

peteryu likes this.
  15. Fedoraus
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2014

Fedoraus , Nov 8, 2014 :
    I expected Pirates but I am not disappointed.

16. ridethespiral
    Froyo Nov 8, 2014

ridethespiral , Nov 8, 2014 :
    I love my Shure SE535's... if you're willing to pay $500 for IEM's. Replaceable cable and nearly indestructible. One day I slammed my headphone in the door as I was leaving for work and broke the connector of the earbud itself. Shure replaced them for $120 and I even kept the old ones so I can get them reshelled if I really wanted to,

The Shure SE215's for $80 are an insanely good headphone as well. I gave them to my sister. You can also get a cord for them with pause/forward/back and a mic for android.

sorry to hijack, just love letting people know there's some really good options out there :)

17. Fedoraus
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2014

Fedoraus , Nov 8, 2014 :
    Shure is way above my budget. Thankfully Im not too much of an Audiophile or I would obsess alot over a bunch of headphones.

18. ridethespiral
    Froyo Nov 8, 2014

ridethespiral , Nov 8, 2014 :
    No worries. Audio-Technica is a really good brand as well. I get a little self-righteous about the Shures sometimes :)

19. Nilesh Sajnani
    KitKat Nov 8, 2014

Nilesh Sajnani , Nov 8, 2014 :
    Hey there! Spiral out, keep going \m/

20. Fedoraus
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2014

Fedoraus , Nov 8, 2014 :
    I don't blame you. I tried out a pair a friend of mine had. They are glorious.