Things one plus must need to be succesfull

1. Sadman Pinon
    Donut May 19, 2014

Sadman Pinon , May 19, 2014 :
    One Plus one maybe is new. But impressed the whole media by its awesome stuffs and very low price. But to be a succes the 2014 flagship killer needs some stuff which will make it perfect

1. Good quality- Quality is the main of a flagship device. Many people yell cause they think there device does not have enough quality. by quality i am meaning the looks, building , perfomance etc. Lets take of the Samsung. from last year many user has been rapidly saying that their set does not has that quality! u know whyY? well i know. Recently Samsung sets have been loosing alll of thir stuffs. the plastic back cover and design makes it looks horrible and the laggy touchqiz makes a user have nightmares ( literelly, no :p ) . Thats what Opo needs... if it needs to be a succes in this depertment then it must needs to feeel premenium then other flagship devices

2. Smooth OS - Many user hates their set cause of the stupid os always lagging while they need to do something urgent or playing games. i mean dude. come on. Who will like it when u almost finished the leveel on your game and ur set starts lagging and u had to be back to home screen to fix all and then start all of them again? not me. + set starts to be slower when time goes on..thats something opo needs to focus on

3 Good Shipping- thats a huge factor actually. Maybe u guys think its silly But there is something wrong which totally can scare u if u r gona order online- https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNFQdlzwrEEO4e0zphooYTf-uaCBDg

4. Sound quality- Heavy music listener r really looking forward to this part. Loud music will definetly play a big role

5. Keep things like this - Things r going ok actually. One plus one brought a storm to media. One plus one is different. It a handset which has very high customizing options at a lower cost..and people r really going to love that. But who knows what happens next all we can do now is hope one plus does it best. ANd pray to god for an invitation so we can see how they done

2. maxdmax
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 19, 2014

3. FelipeCintori
    Honeycomb May 19, 2014

4. Sadman Pinon
    Donut May 19, 2014

5. Sadman Pinon
    Donut May 19, 2014

6. maxdmax

maxdmax , May 19, 2014 :
    It's just getting pretty exhausting that most member immediately after their registration decide to open a thread, asking if OP delivers to their country / to beg for invites / to share funny pictures / say what they(love | hate) about (OnePlus | the OnePlus One)..

7. FelipeCintori
    Honeycomb May 19, 2014

FelipeCintori , May 19, 2014 :
    the same thing goes for those who start to compare the opo with every phone they know...exhausting!

8. maxdmax

maxdmax , May 19, 2014 :

sorry.. forgot about this.. I'll include this into the next version of this post I'll post

9. SwoonJoon
    Honeycomb May 19, 2014

SwoonJoon , May 19, 2014 :
    They're already going to be a success lol... It's obvious at this point. Not even a flood of mediocre reviews will stop the phone from selling out.

10. Sadman Pinon
    Donut May 19, 2014

But i didnt said anything about them.. i said what it needs . I still havent got my hands on opo yet. but i am hopping to

11. Sadman Pinon
    Donut May 19, 2014

u do have to see a fact that its better :p ...

12. Sadman Pinon
    Donut May 19, 2014

13. FelipeCintori
    Honeycomb May 19, 2014

14. Sadman Pinon
    Donut May 19, 2014

15. FelipeCintori
    Honeycomb May 19, 2014

well of course, but for the nokia... hmmm i'll keep an eye open for the 3310

16. Sadman Pinon
    Donut May 19, 2014

17. FelipeCintori
    Honeycomb May 19, 2014

don't worry, it happens to make some mistakes

18. Sadman Pinon
    Donut May 19, 2014

yep...btw watch this..they say that if ipost 30 msg then i will get 5 points as a trpohy.... i have got 44 masgs but still didnt got the point of that trpohy

Attached Files:

19. iwantafoneyo

20. Sadman Pinon
    Donut May 19, 2014