Things to Download on my OPO

1. alizaidi313
    Froyo Mar 21, 2015

alizaidi313 , Mar 21, 2015 :
    Obviously there are many things one can download on their one. For example, I downloaded the ColorOs camera on to my OPO as an apk. I was wondering if there were any other useful apps like that. (Doesn't have to be camera related can be anything). You know apps like Kodi (XBMC) and other stuff like that. I'm getting bored with my One. Give me suggestions guys!

2. SuperTacoMonkeyExplosion
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 21, 2015

sh3llshock likes this.
  3. foti20
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2015

4. Deactivated User
    Mar 21, 2015

5. alexlam24
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 21, 2015

6. sh3llshock
    KitKat Mar 21, 2015

sh3llshock , Mar 21, 2015 :
    This. You need to be rooted to make it work :)

7. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Mar 21, 2015

8. SuperTacoMonkeyExplosion
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 22, 2015

SuperTacoMonkeyExplosion , Mar 22, 2015 :
    I don't know why anyone wouldn't be rooted or not have xposed framework.
    I'm super happy its working on lollipops. I waited to try out any lollipop ROMs until the official rolls out. Defiantly excited about next week.....

sh3llshock likes this.
  9. chacha_choudhary
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2015

chacha_choudhary , Mar 22, 2015 :
    FresTalk -

Here is a description from the developer :

Afraid of losing friends when you change your phone number, email-id, address or social network id? Now never lose a friend with FresTalk. No need to call or sms or post on social networks to inform your friends. FresTalk provides private and secure sharing of your contact details with your friends. Create your contact details as FresTalk cards and share them with your selected list of friends. Your friends’ contact lists automatically get updated on FresTalk. Further, FresTalk also automatically updates your friends' cards as soon as they share them with you. Connect with your friends directly from FresTalk using integrated Call/Message/Email/Map-navigator. FresTalk uses your phone network or WiFi (when available) to share cards with friends.

10. phillyfreezer
    Honeycomb Mar 22, 2015