Thinking about rooting my phone, any suggestions of what I should do?

1. G_Andy_Bao_(nulldev)_uer
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2016

G_Andy_Bao_(nulldev)_uer , Sep 28, 2016 :
    That "audiophile shit" makes my 3$ earbuds sound like they cost $30. Better sound is always good unless you are really worried about battery.

Nickexp likes this.
  2. royz0r
    Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2016

royz0r , Sep 28, 2016 :
    They break because u buy cheap ones? if u can afford more expensive ones then it's so well worth it.

3. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2016

Nickexp , Sep 28, 2016 :
    Nope, I've had more expensive ones, they just last a little longer. Not worth the money. I take ridiculously good care of my headphones, but the right earphone always dies followed by the left- the pair I have at the moment are only like 3 days old and they're screwed, meanwhile I've treated the same brand and model of headphones like utter sh*t and they've lasted months. It doesn't even make sense.

royz0r likes this.
  4. royz0r
    Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2016

royz0r , Sep 28, 2016 :
    How much we're the expensive ones? I had shure se112 which are 55 and lasted me 1,5 year. Been 3 times into the washing machine, keeping it in my pockets all the time (not in the included pouch). IDK how u manage to break them so easily rofl.

5. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2016

Nickexp , Sep 28, 2016 :
    I just had apple ones, maybe not the best but they had good sound quality so I just assume that the build quality was probably good too. But I don't know much about headphones, might try out the ones you just said cause honestly the worst abuse my headphones are likely to go through is them being in my pocket for under and hour if I can't put them in my bag for some reason, or absolute worst case scenario I freerun or do parkour while listening to music, but I don't do that anymore unless my headphones are about to die anyway (and even then I can't actually remember the last time I did that, I usually just use a speaker or no music).

royz0r likes this.
  6. royz0r
    Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2016

royz0r , Sep 28, 2016 :
    Its not that I'm trying to offend you but Apple earphones are actually shit in sound and build quality, poor cables especially. I also have Audio Technica's M50x and dangg they sound good.
    If u super rich then I would recommend Shure se846 :p

Nickexp and ghostofcain like this.
  7. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2016

Nickexp , Sep 29, 2016 :
    Nah, I'm not gonna get offended over learning something. Lol. Like I said, I don't know anything about headphones, so it's good to know there might actually be headphones that won't die on me constantly that I can get.

royz0r likes this.
  8. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Sep 29, 2016

toastytoast1234 , Sep 29, 2016 :
    Well that's not going to be a problem for much longer.

I mean the cable part. They'll probably continue to be shit otherwise.

royz0r and Nickexp like this.
  9. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2016

Nickexp , Sep 29, 2016 :
    Lol the battery life of their headphones is gonna suck and no one is gonna remember to charge them because who the f**k charges their headphones? xD

Plus one port? What a meme.