Thinnest, Most Protective Case

1. Niels_Andersen
    KitKat May 18, 2015

2. McAwesomePL
    Lollipop May 18, 2015

McAwesomePL , May 18, 2015 :
    I have the white one and in therms of protection....well, it's not very good. @AltoSax you can check out @Hanson Lee's favourite case (if I remember right), Ringke Fusion. It's a really good portion of both solid protection and nice, elegant look.

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. inqbus406
    Gingerbread May 18, 2015

4. AltoSax
    Gingerbread May 18, 2015

AltoSax , May 18, 2015 :
    Wow, thank you for all the suggestions. I am currently going through all the cased you have provided me with. Once I find one that has all the factors I needed, I will definitely update you guys with a new forum post on how it is. Thanks!

5. gmo8492
    Lollipop May 18, 2015

6. AltoSax
    Gingerbread May 19, 2015

AltoSax , May 19, 2015 :
    Alright guys. So based upon all your input, which I greatly appreciate, I have found 2 cases that I like, however, I would still like more input. Except this time, experience input

From the 2 links below, I am requesting input from anyone who has owned either of these cases. Please provide details upon the cases in the categories of slim-ness and protection. Thank you!

Orzly® - FUSION Bumper Case
    http://www.amazon.com/Orzly®-Protective-Transparent-exclusively-SmartPhone/dp/B00Q2ZW6A4

TUDIA Ultra Slim LITE TPU Bumper Protective Case (Frosted Clear Edition)
    http://www.amazon.com/TUDIA-Bumper-Protective-OnePlus-Smartphone/dp/B00LWSRVN8/ref=cm_cr_dp_asin_lnk

7. Deactivated User
    May 19, 2015

TeamValor91 likes this.
  8. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran May 19, 2015

TeamValor91 , May 19, 2015 :
    Withholding until OP wants it closed.

Gonzo01 likes this.
  9. Deactivated User
    May 19, 2015

10. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran May 19, 2015

TeamValor91 , May 19, 2015 :
    See post 26.

11. panda16
    Cupcake May 19, 2015

12. KforHorizon
    KitKat May 20, 2015

KforHorizon , May 20, 2015 :
    Buy a skin! Will give you a good grip to hold the phone! And dont buy a bumper! Looks sad!

AltoSax likes this.
  13. AltoSax
    Gingerbread Jun 2, 2015

AltoSax , Jun 2, 2015 :
    Alright guys. I have purchased and received my chosen case..

The case I have chosen is.....
    The Tudia CYGEN!
    I got this case along with the Orzly tempered glass screen protector. I felt like this would be a good, safe, and thin solution to my problem.

So lets start of with the case. I went for the matte black version of the case. Which feels soft to the touch, but I must say it is a bit slick which I am slightly worried about. The cutouts for the speakers, mics, charging port, and 3.5mm jack are all nice perfectly measured. The charging port and 3.5mm jack cutouts have some extra width to them which is wonderful. This will compensate for 3rd party chargers and large earbud/headphone jacks.

This case is dual layer, but you can get it in and out without taking the 2nd layer off. I would recommend taking the 2nd layer off when removing the phone to save the case.

The case adds little thickness, but still feels durable. The case comes up over the front of the phone, even with the tempered screen protector.

I have not had the case very long, 1-2 hours most, and I have not gone anywhere, or dropped the phone. But if I were too drop it, I would feel rather secure about it. It feels good in the hand, other the the slightly slick feeling of the matte black, and the the buttons are easy to push. The case does not have cutouts for the buttons, but that does not hinder the clicky-ness of the buttons. They are easy to press and are still considerably tactile.

So all of this short personal experience comes down to once conclusion.

It is an awesome case/screen protector combo that adds little bulk but still feels like it would preserve your One.

Hope this can help you determine what combo you will go for.

I will be posting this as it it's own thread for those who have not seen this thread. Enjoy!

Case: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Screen Protector: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KQKATH8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

14. TaninAdom
    Donut Jun 3, 2015

15. Lazarba
    Froyo Jun 3, 2015

Lazarba , Jun 3, 2015 :
    Are the default OPO cases any good? A friend has one and the case doesnt seem to protect the front...

AltoSax likes this.
  16. AltoSax
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2015

AltoSax , Jun 3, 2015 :
    I had the white plastic one. It does not cover the front of the phone very much, if any. When I dropped it from about 2 feet, the corner of the case cracked. This case is for the one who does not drop their phone that much, but still would like very little protection.

17. AltoSax
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2015

18. brittonraya
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2015