This forum isn't good anymore

1. thereisnourflevel
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 8, 2014

thereisnourflevel , May 8, 2014 :
    Am I the only one feeling that the forum isn't useful anymore? Before, I could come here to read about new information or some interesting comments from people, but since the "smash the past" event finished I can only read "send me an invite pls" and "I really need this phone, invite me". I feel these people just ruinned the forum :(:(:(

Nobody tries to read and get some information like that you just CANNOT get the 64GB version, they just come and ask for an invite to that model. I think "normal" people are tired of beggers, we want the old forum back, it was pretty nice.

2. teqnix
    Lollipop May 8, 2014

3. vonis22
    Honeycomb May 8, 2014

vonis22 , May 8, 2014 :
    it gets better

4. Nagasaky2x
    Jelly Bean May 8, 2014

Nagasaky2x , May 8, 2014 :
    The problem is that if they start closing all that kind of posts, they would say they are dictatorial.

Adam Krisko likes this.
  5. Deepak
    Jelly Bean May 8, 2014

Deepak , May 8, 2014 :
    Though I respect & understand ur feelings, I am sure u'll be fired for opening an unnecessary thread when you can vent out ur's in RNC. But u r true in a way...

6. Mitness
    Honeycomb May 8, 2014

Mitness , May 8, 2014 :
    For that Problem are exsisting diffrent section of Thread you know like:

- Tech Talk
    - General Chat
    - OnePlus One

And I think they are mostly good filtered in the right section. :)

7. WhiteHartMart

WhiteHartMart , May 8, 2014 :
    Yep - completely agree with the thread starter - full of invite begging and the same old questions over and over again - how/where/when can I buy etc.

I reckon you could easily reduce the number of threads by two thirds if you filtered out all the crap. Just a shame OnePlus are too busy to clean this place up as they are trying to get the OPO into our hands asap.

My worry is when there is a big announcement or a way to get 'in the queue' it'll be lost in all the crap ;)

EdwinD likes this.
  8. Spexi
    Honeycomb May 8, 2014

9. teqnix
    Lollipop May 8, 2014

teqnix , May 8, 2014 :
    That doesn't make sense how is closing spam threads dictatorial that is called having rules on a forum.

Andrew Z and vonis22 like this.
  10. MinWin
    Cupcake May 8, 2014

MinWin , May 8, 2014 :
    of course there will be lots of threads regarding invites because everyone wants one! if this phone had a distribution channel for each country then they would not be needing one. Since they are cutting out the middle man and going for this "invite lottery system" then yes threads like "plz gimme invite" will be popping up frequently.

11. Nagasaky2x
    Jelly Bean May 8, 2014

Nagasaky2x , May 8, 2014 :
    Spammers wouldn't understand that, and after, they would open another post, and when they get banned, they would go over all other forums flaming this one.

12. dimitri178
    Gingerbread May 8, 2014

dimitri178 , May 8, 2014 :
    Im a fairly new member here on these forums and even i am already sick of people begging for invites...

13. pgr_66
    Donut May 8, 2014

pgr_66 , May 8, 2014 :
    Agreed. All getting rather tiresome now. Agree that standing outside an Apple alnight to queue up just to spend a small fortune on an OK phone is more than pointless. But then again playing games akin to exchanging condoms behind the school bike shed is exactly how OnePlus has turned into. Shame really, very disappointing.

14. teqnix
    Lollipop May 8, 2014

teqnix , May 8, 2014 :
    Its called rules you have them all over the world if u don't live in an jungle deal with it!

15. amaso
    Cupcake May 8, 2014

16. Nise
    Jelly Bean May 8, 2014

17. thereisnourflevel

thereisnourflevel , May 8, 2014 :
    I know there is nothing to do with this problem, I just needed to share my feelings xD
    [​IMG]

18. Mescron
    Froyo May 8, 2014

Mescron , May 8, 2014 :
    Well, I have to say it's inevitable man....
    You can't complain beggers since the invite system creates beggers.

19. MSD

MSD , May 8, 2014 :
    It will improve once the sales start and the devices can be purchased without an invite..most of these users will stop coming online and new ones won't have the need to register.

These kind of spam threads (give me an invite etc) will be a thing of the past then.

20. thereisnourflevel