This is a congratulations post (don't read it if you hate OP)

1. jonathanlyng
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2018

jonathanlyng , Apr 1, 2018 :
    my phone got dropped on snow covered high traffic road, retrieved it 8 hours later,it was still on the tarmac, the screen was smashed, water got into the phone. BUT the device still worked, the digitiser still worked flawlessly BV, battery was OK it's the one I'm using right now. the headpiece didn't work right away but through my car's Bluetooth, it worked fine.
    I bought a cheap *** moto ( c plus) for the day. it was probably my worst android experience yet. now that my 1+5 is dry, just tested it and the earpiece works fine.

1+ : you did a great job hardware AND software wise. You can stand proud. I'll replace screen and earpiece soon but overall I think you can count me among your happy costumers (1+1, now 1+5, probably 1 +7 or 8)

2. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 2, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Apr 2, 2018 :
    All I can say is thank you for sharing your experience. What would be beneficial to all of us is some pictures of your smashed OnePlus device

3. bmar08
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2018

bmar08 , Apr 2, 2018 :
    With all the negativity and complaints constantly being posted it's nice to see a thread started that is complimenting this great device. Thank you for sharing your experience and I'm glad it's still working for ya.