This is all so wrong ...

1. delle
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2014

delle , Nov 19, 2014 :
    It costs me a lot of nerves, time and patience to come to far

[​IMG]

First two orders were created on 17/11/2014 ... due to payment problem 2 were created (intended only one). After the order apperead in my account i deleted one. Shipping for the other was 2-3 weeks. Then tried to speed up the process by using an invite (got one from ebay ..... thought they are not supposed to be sold?!?). However I was not able to use this invite to speed up the processing of the second order ....
    Then an E-Mail from OPO - Pending Authorization => called Paypal => everything fine here => OPO did not process the transaction or the system made something wrong ... OPO does not keep us up to date unfortunately ... so what to do with the invite?
    Well, let's try to make a new order ... next disappointing thing ... the phone cannot be ordered with the accessories which were presented during the preorder ... so frustrating ...

The order went through without problems ... not really? YES! Really, really? YES YES YES!

I can't believe how frustrating this whole thing has got. I was very excited about the phone and still am, but the company scares me.

Hopefully the shipping of the last order will proceed, then I'll cancel the second order. Don't want to have two phone, but I assume this also could happen ... What did Murphy say?

A pretty angry customer ....

2. eraysevinc
    Eclair Nov 19, 2014

3. rexian
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 19, 2014

rexian , Nov 19, 2014 :
    Worst case scenario. If 2 phones were processed for you, might as well sell one on eBay and make a profit out of it.

4. delle
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2014

delle , Nov 19, 2014 :
    Pardon me?

Well, not sure it this would end in a profit if you consider 10% ebay and 4% or 5% Ebay fees ...

5. rexian
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 19, 2014

rexian , Nov 19, 2014 :
    Sell it at a higher price to cover the expenses. I know some who would want to rather pay extra than wait a month or beg for an invite

6. delle
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2014

delle , Nov 19, 2014 :
    Hopefully I'll won't have to handle with this trouble either.

Just wanted to showcase my experiences ... they were pretty bad and could be avoided by a better preorder system and customer support.

7. delle
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

delle , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Well, days after I received my OPO over a direct invite oder which took only 3 days!!! I had trouble again with the Dasheng company.

Both preorders were canceled since the direct order got trough immediately.

A few days ago I noticed a balance of 342.94€ on my paypal account and the order had the state "shipment pending"! Luckily I noticed this eraly enough and could prevent Dasheng from sending me another phone by opening a paypal case and a support ticket on the opo website ...

In the end everything was ok again and it was an misunderstanding ... but reactivating cancelded preorders withouth asking the buyer is a no go for me.

Although I'm pretty satisfied with the phone I'm not sure If I would every make deals with this company again. There wen't so (too) much wrong.