Jelly Bean Aug 5, 2014

4. Rasoul
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2014

5. ME4Twaffle
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2014

6. oneNdone
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2014

oneNdone , Aug 5, 2014 :
    It is frustrating playing the waiting game but in reality all you can do is wait and hope you get your invite.

7. Painas
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2014

mschinis and Cool-Nerd like this.
  8. xrelic
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2014

9. MrAmazing360
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 5, 2014

10. jdelgado16
    Eclair Aug 5, 2014

jdelgado16 , Aug 5, 2014 :
    I've haven't been waiting for long but I can understand those who have because some people have been waiting forever and they haven't gotten anything if I was in there shoes I would be at least a little annoyed.

11. Painas
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2014

Painas , Aug 5, 2014 :
    Imagine that getting an invite is like drinking a cup of water...

This is how you look...

[​IMG]

12. gmgriffin
    Jelly Bean Aug 5, 2014

13. standardnoise
    Froyo Aug 5, 2014

standardnoise , Aug 5, 2014 :
    If you don't agree, or think it's bullshit, why don't you buy another one?
    I bet you could get a LG G2 or an OPPO for almost the same price, and guess what, you could buy it tomorrow! :D

gmgriffin likes this.
  14. TheOnlyRexX
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2014

TheOnlyRexX , Aug 5, 2014 :
    As far as I know, each member with a phone receives 3 invites about 10 days after purchase. Basically means that if all invites stay in the system, you chances triple every 10 days.

15. p51d007
    KitKat Aug 5, 2014

p51d007 , Aug 5, 2014 :
    Once again, here is sort of how it works...invites released, are based on the number of devices AVAILABLE. When they hand out an invite, and or, also after you have purchased a phone, then received invites to give away, the number they give out, is based on what has been produced. Once they are gone, they purchase more product, to build more. When those are done and boxed, sent to distributors, then more invites are released. It's how the Chinese manufacturers like Oppo (who actually builds the OnePlus One), ZTE, Xiamoi, Huawei and others do it. Most "western" manufacturers build up and inventory ahead of time, then announce the product, and hope their entire production run is sold. When the inventory starts to run low, they build up the inventory.
    Not saying its right, but it's how it is done in China apparently.

16. givemeyoursoul
    KitKat Aug 5, 2014

givemeyoursoul , Aug 5, 2014 :
    Calm down. It's their ball, they just let us play with it.
    They already explained the July mess up.
    They rolled out early supporter invites to 50k and then a pile of invites to share. EARLY SUPPORTER. That was at least 20k more invites than any of us on the forum in May/Jun/July expected.

Currently too many invites have been actually used. It appears they had a percentage of invites they thought would be used to purchase, and it was too low. They sent to many invites. Phones are currently delayed a few days. They stopped sending invites while they are catching up. Get over it or move on.

17. illwillzo1
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2014

illwillzo1 , Aug 5, 2014 :
    Well it can be frustrating, but do you seriously think that complaining about it is really gonna help you get an invite? Oneplus is doing the best they can and complaining is probably make people who have invites overlook you..So I would say sit tight and hope for the best

18. givemeyoursoul
    KitKat Aug 5, 2014

givemeyoursoul , Aug 5, 2014 :
    This.
    Is.
    The best thing I've seen in a long time.
    You are to be commended.

Painas likes this.
  19. edwmiguel
    Froyo Aug 5, 2014

edwmiguel , Aug 5, 2014 :
    Jitp - Just in time production. Works great when low in capital, young growing company. Safe bet, and matches with internal business philosophy. Dont be greedy, come up with a good product, good quality control, skip marketing brick and mortar, internet based paradigm. Just like how google started with invites. Have a great wonderful day

20. Kuro no Kishidan
    Froyo Aug 5, 2014

Kuro no Kishidan , Aug 5, 2014 :
    I got one already. (> 3 >)