11 days past, give it some time.
    I don't get it, just relax. It will arrive -.-
    You're so spoiled...

2. DeathToGooglePlus
    Honeycomb Sep 12, 2015

3. geraldcortez
    Jelly Bean Sep 12, 2015

geraldcortez , Sep 12, 2015 :
    You are correct, penny pinching is good.... but if I'm going to buy a $500,000 house, it would take me several years to save for that house, and by the time I have the money, I may be too old to enjoy the nice house I bought... BUT, I can get a $500,000 loan for a house anytime I want now for 3% interest, 25 years to pay, and yes I can afford the monthly payment, and I would still have lots of time to enjoy the house, thanks to the credit cards that helped build my credit... So, credit cards are good for wise people, if people don't know how to use it, then it will be to their disadvantage.

4. Zachsaxe
    Lollipop Sep 12, 2015

Zachsaxe , Sep 12, 2015 :
    I have no credit.

5. pingug
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 12, 2015

pingug , Sep 12, 2015 :
    you only pay interest if you dont settle at the end of the month

6. DeathToGooglePlus
    Honeycomb Sep 12, 2015

7. pingug

pingug , Sep 12, 2015 :
    on the other hand, if you are in China and want to buy the iPhone so you order and pay online but Apple dont send your phone and can't tell you when as they say they are having problems filling your order but meanwhile you hear that Apple are releasing thousands of iPhones in the USA, so many infact that there are lots of American websites selling iPhones on at a premium to Chinese people you may think to yourself Mmmm! this company doesn't want my business im going to cancel

whats wrong with that, lots of people are happy to pay for a product but hey they aren't going to beg for it

justindory likes this.
  8. LouCap
    Honeycomb Sep 12, 2015

LouCap , Sep 12, 2015 :
    I would like to apologize to the rest of the world for the perspective of my fellow American, Scotty. While we DO like to get what we pay for, I'd like to think this is the case with any sentient being roaming the planet, and in no way unique to the USA. While I am as much a fan of immediate gratification as the next person, some things are worth waiting for, and moreover, the anticipation can add to the whole spectacle of the thing. And regarding the whole refund epiphany... well, it's more of a nuclear option, best held in reserve for extreme situations... which clearly this was not after a week of waiting. Again, as a people, I like to think we're a bit more patient.

And Scotty, I don't mean to minimize your feelings; they're perfectly valid. But, you're kind of painting all of us Americans with a rather wide brush.

BTW, I too ordered on 9/1, and my OPT order is complete, so perhaps patience IS a virtue.

ironfiek likes this.
  9. Maigloeckchen95
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

Maigloeckchen95 , Sep 12, 2015 :

You live in the US and are used to getting what you pay for...in what universe do you live? :D Sorry, this might sound rude, but this sentence makes no sence what so ever :rolleyes: like almost everything you are abl to buy in the US is more than fake:p

10. Ankit 07

11. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 12, 2015

Dunnow , Sep 12, 2015 :
    17 waiting and THEN the wait for the shipment itself? i do NOT believe you. As i also got a Nexus 4 and it did nto get to a single week overall.

12. mrrikki
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

mrrikki , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Congratulation, you rock, I wish us Brits were not so polite and willing to wait a few days more (as you say it's just a phone) as I would have had a refund and not this amazing phone.

But well done it would seem you are the winner here and OnePlus are the loser along with us sad people who waited!

13. prateek927

prateek927 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Lol...you made a point here...:D

evilone likes this.
  14. prateek927

15. Mr8uRnZ
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

Mr8uRnZ , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Okay i looked it up again, you are right. It were 10 Days (until shipping). BUT never the less I think we all get the point. I also remember that the Nexus4 was only available for about 30 min, and then it was out of stock. There were also huge server problems. The same thing with the IPhone 4 (I think it was the 4). All I want to say, is that even huge companies f*** up the launch of products.

Sorry for bad english, im in hurry.

16. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 12, 2015

Dunnow , Sep 12, 2015 :
    you are wrong in all.

Nexus 4 had 30 minutes abailavility because people bought all the stock in that time. Yeah. Google did not expect as much stock as Nexus 4 did. Other Nexus phones had to be pre-ordered and Nexus 4 got a rlly big hit on the media, even non techy and non developer friendly people got that phone. When it was ment for developers, just as all the other Nexus phones before it.

The server issues were causes by so many million conections at the same time, that's basically a DDoS attack to the server, where it can not reply to all the request it's reciving.

What google did after that is open sells for X time, while they were in production. And they would open those sells up to the point where all the production order was filled. Meaning, they rodered 3 million devices, then, they opened the selling website until reaching that. That does not mean that the device was ready (as oneplus is trying to make us believe).

In your case, the production and sell took those 10 days, and after that? what? 3 days to come?
    My OPT has been sitting in "pending shipment" for already 4 days... 4 days that, as OnePlus say, the phones are ALREADY manufactured...

iShit I mean, iPhone 4, had "the same" problem, but it was the autentification server, where the fact that launching a device selling worldwide at the same time, and expecting millions of activations can cause that, but people already had the device on their hands, they just had a bullshit infraestructure, centered on one single data center to do all the activations... and ofc, being apple, it failed.

It's not the same, google actually said they were in production, and apple did say "we ****** up our data center can not handle that much petitions", meanwhile oneplus say "we have fixed it" and yet, we STILL have to wait 8 to how long?

Nah, they are lying, AGAIN. Those devices are not even produced yet, and they are selling invites (just as google did with the nexus 4, but at least google did say that was the case)

Also, the Nexus 4 was abailable from the day that google announced... oneplus is abailable a MONTH after that...

17. Mr8uRnZ
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

Mr8uRnZ , Sep 12, 2015 :
    You are right. Nothing to add.

18. irkhan
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

irkhan , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Thats why they're not. They're a tine *** company, with a lot of problems, albeit also potential.

19. irkhan
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

irkhan , Sep 12, 2015 :
    And also I remember Apple, when it first started used a similar kind of marketing for their Macintosh line of personal computers.

20. yeshivajp
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

yeshivajp , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Credit cards shouldn't b making money off of u. If u know which credit cards to get and how to use them u can make thousands of dollars a month. I made 4500 in the past 2 months off of amex plus another 750 from Chase. And I get free lounge access in almost all airports. Their interest rates are ridiculous but u only have to pay them if you have zero clue how to use a credit card