This is hilarious and a tragedy

1. Pillows
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

Pillows , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Not me. I'ma very patient person. I know that patience will always get me what I want.

2. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 12, 2015

Dunnow , Sep 12, 2015 :
    are you sure there's a + sign before those 4500 or 750? Credit Cards don't usually give free money... xD

3. yeshivajp
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

yeshivajp , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Actually they usually do. Most credit cards have signup bonuses. Check out amex or Chase website

4. GSXR1K
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

GSXR1K , Sep 12, 2015 :
    If you have good credit no need in paying interest..... if you are talking about 20% of something else, explain... Now waiting a week or two wont hurt anyone, anybody buying the phone should know there isnt much stock and should just expect that...

frinvs likes this.
  5. magnamentis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2015

magnamentis , Sep 13, 2015 :
    that they're not knowing before how many phones are ready to ship and let people wait. all announcements based on over optimistic hopes, so they fell for companies who did the same with them than they do to us LOL

6. Spliffman
    KitKat Sep 13, 2015

Spliffman , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Or if you suffer from premature ejaculation you can't help it.

7. Spliffman
    KitKat Sep 13, 2015

8. justindory
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2015

justindory , Sep 13, 2015 :
    You are spot on here and I can fully attest to your points as I pay for all of my phones via profits from the sell of iPhones. Here in the U.S. we are used to getting everything first and I would much rather have an iPhone first then any android phone, opt or otherwise. I make enough money selling iPhones to buy all the phones I use and in general you can't make any money or very little on android phones unless you know how to repair them. That's why my go to phone is always an iPhone and it's also why I didn't wait for a opt invite. I don't need to get the opt but I HAVE to get iPhones.

Royemunson likes this.
  9. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 13, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Really, because I order stuff a lot, and I've found 2-3 weeks for processing and delivery is pretty darn normal, even for American companies. I give a lot of the slowness credit to USPS, because they deserve it! Not all of it, mind you, but a great deal of it