This is not another sticky: 0-100 in 8 min Xiaomi 200 watt Hyper charging

1. malidan
    Nougat May 31, 2021

malidan , May 31, 2021 :
    Xiaomi are about to unleash their new 200watt charging solution that will see the battery topped off in 8 mins. That means it would fail Flossy Carter's S-S-S charging challenge , as you wouldn't get past the first S.

Njoy:D or Not:rolleyes:

20+ stickied thread's in one section.🤭🤭

Last edited: May 31, 2021

2. TheMystic
    Lollipop May 31, 2021

TheMystic , May 31, 2021 :
    There is no word on whether the tech would make it to the phones, and more importantly when.

puccellino likes this.
  3. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop May 31, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , May 31, 2021 :
    Interesting...safety will be consumer's first concern...

4. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar May 31, 2021

Tokolozi , May 31, 2021 :
    It's xioami, they're probably going to add it to some mi11T Pro Ultra, and then abandon it in future models.

Arjun_Choudhry likes this.
  5. malidan
    Nougat May 31, 2021

malidan , May 31, 2021 :
    That is correct , my bet would be next year on the Mi12 Ultra going by the demonstration to application of the 120w charger.

6. malidan
    Nougat May 31, 2021

malidan , May 31, 2021 :
    I think a consumers first concern will be how long does it take, if it comes to market it would have already passed stringent testing.:rolleyes:

Yash Pratap Singh. likes this.
  7. malidan
    Nougat May 31, 2021

malidan , May 31, 2021 :
    Oh dear!🥱😴😴

8. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar May 31, 2021

Tokolozi , May 31, 2021 :
    Well, did you see the mi10ultra's 120W charging trickle down to the normal mi11's? I certainly did not.

McJader and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  9. malidan
    Nougat May 31, 2021

malidan , May 31, 2021 :
    It's on the Black Shark 4 son, so that's into year no. 2 of usage.😂😂😂
    Screenshot_20210531_230709.jpg

I'm just trying to remember how many years it was before OP saw all OPPO's old tech, amazing how short OP fans memories are. In fact they don't seem to have one.🤭🤭

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021

colaboy likes this.
  10. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jun 1, 2021

Tokolozi , Jun 1, 2021 :
    I'm well aware that Oppo's tech doesn't trickle down (fast) to their brands (not even OPPO itself). I guess that's one of the reasons I didn't buy a oneplus in recent years as well...

But if we're talking about charging specifically, VOOC, or some re-naming of it, almost always went to the "daughter" companies. Even though the latest generation is basically just USB PD.

Both Xioami and OPPO like unveiling experimental tech, but then don't release it, or only do so for a limited amount of models.

Arjun_Choudhry and McJader like this.
  11. malidan
    Nougat Jun 1, 2021

malidan , Jun 1, 2021 :
    😂😂😂😂 Hold on what happened to I don't see the 120 watt charger.....? ,Is there no acknowledgement of the fact you were totally wrong?

I'm not sure where you got your notions from Oppo's first Vooc charging system was in 2014 and its still here in uses, on Realme on OP it's filtered it was all the way down to the crappy N10. Realme had 60 watt charging months before OP, the tech fiters down fast enough its the BBK gruop profit margin that dictates what's in each device.

Xiaomi came with full screen ( Mi Mix) and that's still here, they also arrived with a 108mp lens and that's now turned up on budget priced Redmi's. Once Xiaomi bring the tech its used in multiple devices in quick time Xiaomi has raised the baseline of the budget, midrange and budget flagship and they have done that by introducing new specs at each price mark.

The facts say you are wrong, Again! 🤫🤫🤫🤫

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021

12. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jun 2, 2021

Tokolozi , Jun 2, 2021 :
    Glad to see you haven't changed.

Arjun_Choudhry likes this.
  13. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2021

malidan , Jun 16, 2021 :
    Interesting to see everything after this has been deleted.
    I'm glad to see you are still constantly wrong. :p

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021

ilovesoneplus likes this.