Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

CrownedSusanoo , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Now that you mention it. You're right.

Dr. Indest likes this.
  2. youbi
    Marshmallow Assistant Head Moderator Jan 4, 2018

youbi , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Then you get a new version. :D Sandstone Grey Oneplus 5T. :p

You just need to use special gloves that come in the box* and you will be fine. :D

[​IMG]

*Better say it now. No, this is just a joke, that gloves don't come in the box. :sweatsmile: It should be obvious, but after all the threads about the "Where are my cases that I saw in the youtube video unboxing", one can never be sure.

3. Rick Manders
    Community Veteran Jan 4, 2018

Rick Manders , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Yes, but the red IPhone was a product (Red) one. Part of the proceeds of that phone are going to charity. It’s also a bit more expensive, at least over here.

4. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2018

5. varma246
    Lollipop Jan 4, 2018

varma246 , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Ikr...but they release at least 2:rolleyes: and I didn't see others company doing it recently.
    But the point is they can Give people a choice to select by releasing 2 color varients.it's not like they can't do it /they had issues doing it.
    BTW it's not a small company anymore, never it is;)

I do agree they have to stay in news headlines/spotlight to attract people towards the company and this is one way to do it but not all the time.

You saying don't upset about it and No running for it ,both at a same time...can I call it as contradiction :rolleyes:

6. youbi

youbi , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Yeah, thats true, but the truth is that in the end its indeed a new color and also helps to promote the phone sales. :p

And most do it. just now I was reading that Samsung just launched the rose pink S8 now in the uk. :D

Rick Manders likes this.
  7. RobbieMc
    Froyo Jan 4, 2018

RobbieMc , Jan 4, 2018 :
    So can you guys make us black OnePlus 5t users a white version of the sandstone case? Would LOVE that!

8. Vlad123456
    Froyo Jan 4, 2018

9. Lord_Babass
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 4, 2018

10. hilwood
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2018

11. youbi

youbi , Jan 4, 2018 :
    See the example I just posted above from Samsung, most brands do it. ;)

So you do get why this happens. :p

Well, being gorgeous doesn't means that I should be upset about my old phone. :p

12. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jan 4, 2018

Jaxsky likes this.
  13. CasperTFG
    KitKat Jan 4, 2018

CasperTFG , Jan 4, 2018 :
    OnePlus One (w/ bamboo SS) daily driver since 2014. This phone certainly has my interest. Can I get past the iPhone 7 resemblance though?

14. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2018

Magnetic Nerd , Jan 4, 2018 :
    [​IMG]

15. 5star02707
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 4, 2018

16. Arai
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

Arai , Jan 4, 2018 :
    OnePlus mantra: One upping their own device every 3 months. There's just no good time to get one, because by the time you receive the phone by mail, they have just announced their next shiny thing.

Jaxsky, Abdur Desai and im_srs like this.
  17. morpheus566
    Nougat Jan 4, 2018

18. Arai
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

Arai , Jan 4, 2018 :
    The look might resemble it somewhat, but iPhone never made anything with sandstone texture. So on hand it should feel very different. Unless you slap a case on it.
    But if you slap a case on it, it doesn't look like iPhone. It look like Oppo instead.

19. Arai
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

Arai , Jan 4, 2018 :
    That mirrored my worry. Would it get grimy in half year?

20. Star Lord
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

Star Lord , Jan 4, 2018 :
    I personally feel its a cheap sales idea for money.
    They could have launched a mid night black with white and black sandstone upfront in the launch. And a themed Starwars white later. As it is strwars edition was limited.
    Disappointed.
    Stop playing with the brand royalty OnePlus.
    Don't ever let fans hate you!