This just in: the OnePlus 2 has a brand new price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Feb 9, 2016

zaphod-beeblebrox , Feb 9, 2016 :
    suits me.

2. mvflorin73
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2016

mvflorin73 , Feb 9, 2016 :
    You must use the code LOVE in pay page. (This code is in head of site.)

3. Jonas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 9, 2016

4. petermossa
    Donut Feb 9, 2016

petermossa , Feb 9, 2016 :
    We all have high hopes and a wish that OnePlus gets its shit together for OP3, but from what ive read the biggest dissapointment about OPT is from OPO users, i guess its still a good phone, just a crappy update. Except for customer service, they undeniably have problems, probably because of uncontrolled growth.

5. mvflorin73
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2016

mvflorin73 , Feb 9, 2016 :
    Use the code LOVE in pay page

6. petermossa
    Donut Feb 10, 2016

petermossa , Feb 10, 2016 :
    Actually, a helthy debate i would really like since i can't seems to go anywhere in the forums without seeing your comments about what an waful sinking heap of shit 1+ is, but while looking through your profile i cant seem to find a reason for your intense displeasure with them (you have absolutely no threads whatsoever), so i ask myself, what could OP have done to you personally, i repeat personally, to deserve it and also, assuming the community has abandoned the device wich a quick search through XDA proves otherwise, what do your comments do to help remediate the fact? If you have the time to use to, and i quote "fanboy baiting" (as stated in your profile) wouldn't that time be better spent trying to help the people with problems instead of constantly reminding them what a crappy situation they are in?

gringoboy likes this.
  7. lutti
    KitKat Feb 10, 2016

lutti , Feb 10, 2016 :
    Well of course it was the biggest disappointment for One owners but after Two launched i still told everyone who wanted a great phone to get One and not Two because of the high price. If it was so minor update the launch price shouldn't have been more than something like 345€. For the upgrade it was it mostly gave the upgraded camera that had real time affect. That just wasn't worth 100€ more. More memory was a total waste and they should have stayed with 3gb since even that's almost impossible to run out. Better cpu is of course something you have to have on the new model but even that didn't bring anything to the real life use. Something like 0,1% of the users really needed the dual sim but at least few % would have needed the nfc. So there were even some disadvantages that really made the difference. I expected them to raise the price but my guess was 329€. Would have been a good deal for that price compared to One and they could have even drop the price of One to like 279€. Would have been a good year if they would have done things right. Anyway let's wait how it goes with Three. Hoping for the best.

zaphod-beeblebrox likes this.
  8. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Feb 10, 2016

zaphod-beeblebrox , Feb 10, 2016 :
    Sorry mate, what dont you understand about my quoted post? Do you have a different opinion? If so please advise and we got something to talk about. Otherwise your not saying anything to me.
    I will tell you what I think of your view if you can articulate it. Thats the basis for heathy debate surely.I think you telling me how to behave, or what to do is a little off topic and nothing to do with healthy debate.

9. petermossa
    Donut Feb 10, 2016

Two question
    1.What did 1+ did to you that you are so pissed?

2.Do you think reminding people how bad 1+ is, is of any help whatsoever?

10. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Feb 10, 2016

1. I dont like the OP2 or the OPx, there service sucks,their software is bad,they treat their customers like kak.
    2. I express my opinion to others enabling dialogue,and an exchange of views. Thats what forums are for.
    Maybe you would be better suited to a fan blog? However none of this has anything to do with this thread. What you are doing, my friend, is trolling.

11. Tsegaw
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2016

Tsegaw , Feb 10, 2016 :
    Great news! I ordered over the weekend and just on Monday Oneplus told me am getting €50 back. It's a very welcoming gift for someone who is just joining the Oneplus family :) Exciting #OneplusForever

12. petermossa
    Donut Feb 10, 2016

Well, im sorry you feel that way, i never had the intention to make anyone feel trolled much less another troll. You are completly right a fan blog would suit me better than listening to you whine about how you didnt get exactly what you wanted. Im happy with my phone and from what i read about you, i can sleep tightly knowing you are overflowing with joy and an intense need to help you fellow community members as much as you can with your helpful problem-solving comments. If you dont like this comment or are not capable of understanding this unknown lenguage i speak, keep it to yourself buddy, i really dont care about it.

gringoboy likes this.
  13. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Feb 10, 2016

ok then. Bye.
    P.S Maybe you will get the hang of being in a forum in a while. After all you have only been a member since Saturday.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016

NaterTots likes this.
  14. aaronorlowski10
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2016

15. mumstheword
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2016

mumstheword , Feb 10, 2016 :
    Great offer now do I drop birthday hints or will my son sulk cos mum wants the same phone.It's amazing just have to think of ways to disguise it .

16. louieb3
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2016

louieb3 , Feb 10, 2016 :
    I'm ready to order. How do I get the free StyleSwap Cover? When I try to buy it, I am getting charged for the cover.

Thanks.

17. AntMunny
    KitKat Feb 10, 2016

AntMunny , Feb 10, 2016 :
    I dunno...reflash the ROM?

18. p51d007
    KitKat Feb 10, 2016

zaphod-beeblebrox and NaterTots like this.
  19. tomschulze
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2016

tomschulze , Feb 10, 2016 :
    Not a good phone, silly hype, but you still fell for it and bought one... what's your point again?

20. dfjkl
    Froyo Feb 10, 2016

dfjkl , Feb 10, 2016 :
    How about a refund for all of those of us who have been suffering the horrid 2.2.0 update with a phone that performs worse than a 2 year old Nexus 5 after the 2.2.0 update (and less stable as well). Nice insult to injury.