This OnePlus 3 Popup Recap can win you a OnePlus 3!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bidisha91
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

bidisha91 , Jun 21, 2016 :
    We often wonder how time flies. It all started with the OnePlus One. Then came OnePlus 2, followed by the OnePlus X. But we Never Settle. A couple of days ago we did another groundbreaking launch with the OnePlus 3 making it a must-have device of the year.

The subsequent turnouts at our OnePlus 3 pop ups were tremendous. We appreciate how some fans travelled hundreds of kilometres from different corners of the country, waiting in line for hours together to experience the OnePlus 3. The interaction with our community truly humbled us at the popups. We loved getting up close and personal with you guys; meeting both new and familiar faces. We hoped you had as much fun as we did at these events.

Well, the OnePlus 3 Popups are still fresh in our minds, and we wish to relive the moments all over again. We also have three OnePlus 3 devices to giveaway to our fans as gratitude. Starting today i.e. 21st June till 23rd June, we are hosting #OP3PopupMoments on our social channels. Keep an eye on OnePlus India Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We have fun contests for you guys giving us all a chance to take a walk down the memory lane. We’ll announce the winners by 1:00 PM, the next day.

Also, when you are participating, don’t forget to fill this form so that we have your correct details with us and able to timely send the OnePlus 3 each to three lucky winners.

Let’s relive the OnePlus 3 Popup journey all over again!

Terms and Conditions:

1. Each participant will be eligible to receive only one prize under this contest.
    2. All participants must follow our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
    3. Make sure you use #OP3PopupMoments in all your entries.
    4. All participants must fill in their correct details in the form.
    5. In case you do not fill the form within 24 hours of declaring the results or fill incorrect details, OnePlus reserves the right to choose another winner.
    6. The contest will run for a period of 3 days from 21st to 23rd June from 3:00 PM to 12:00 PM. Winners will be announced the next day by 1:00 PM on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
    7. 1 winner will be chosen everyday across OnePlus India social media channels
    8. Residents of India will be eligible for winning.
    9. Your billing address should be within the territory of India.
    10. OnePlus reserves the right to change the contest terms and conditions at its own discretion.
    11. In case of any confusion or disagreement, all decisions taken by OnePlus will be considered as final.

To better your chances of winning, keep participating and Never Settle.

2. akshayprabhu
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

akshayprabhu , Jun 21, 2016 :

This is soooper se bhi ooopparrrrrr :D:D:D:cool:

Update: 1st comment after a really long time!

rameshshreyas likes this.
  3. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016

4. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

5. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

mithilmja , Jun 21, 2016 :
    @bidisha91 You missed the form link in this post again :sweatsmile:

6. judhajitmisra
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

judhajitmisra , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Just for those people who attended the POP Up events?? What about the Other fans who are not residing of Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hence not able to make it to PopUp's?? Don't they deserve a chance to win the OnePlus 3? @bidisha91

7. Nidhin Raj
    KitKat Jun 21, 2016

8. Suraj Kumar N Gowda
    Donut Jun 21, 2016

9. karan_1128
    Eclair Jun 21, 2016

10. F_Kumar_Gaurav_YJVv
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

F_Kumar_Gaurav_YJVv , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Oneplus power bank won at oneplus 3 pop up event in new delhi #beauty&beast #oneplus3popupevent. Just like this pic, oneplus 3 with everyone but clear winner of the segment with its price and specs and the customer support.

Attached Files:

11. Hottest
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

Hottest , Jun 21, 2016 :
    #OP3PopupMoments, awesome hysteria, standing in line of super excited people to witness the unveiling of the best smartphone OnePlus3, awesome moments.

Attached Files:

12. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 21, 2016

13. Rapidadi
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

Rapidadi , Jun 21, 2016 :
    OnePlus 3 Popup event wasn't in my city...Still flew over for OnePlus 3 !!!Gathered Awesome moments

14. arjun.bhardwaj
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

arjun.bhardwaj , Jun 21, 2016 :
    I was in Mumbai the day the pop-up was happening and inspite of being busy with an exam, I made my way to the Collective, with my OnePlus X in my pocket and my OnePlus 3 in my hand. Entered, was mesmerized by the turnout, while standing in the queue showed the phone to as many people as possible, unlocking the phone a gazillion times just to show them how quick the fingerprint sensor was! Met with Steven Wang twice, and had a great conversation about my love for design and he even showed me his ceramic OPX! Overall, a wonderful day, the event for me was all about seeing the community and the team behind it and my favorite moment was when Steven came out to take a group selfie, asked someone for a camera, saw my phone and immediately asked me to use it to take the picture!

Here are the links :
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BG7Ql8JKz6o/?taken-by=arjune_bhardwaj

https://twitter.com/BabajiBhardwaj/status/745326755259420672

P.S. While I was in the queue, Carl Pei and the Official OnePlus India page retweeted my tweet!

15. play_avi
    Eclair Jun 21, 2016

play_avi , Jun 21, 2016 :
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206596055646174&l=d63e54c02f

Best moment of my #Oneplus3Popup#OP3PopupMoments was climbing that wall in left and winning the OnePlus LoopVR :D:p which i didn't think will win seeing the huge crowd fighting for it. Awesome experience winning that and now see all my friends using it to enjoy some VR Videos on Youtube :D and the others laughing on watching him react to the videos specially the Conjuring 360deg video :p In the end it was great meeting Vikas discussing the late delivery after 24th June from Amazon ,Zerxes throwing stuff on the crowd & Quiz round haha :D
    avinash-oneplus.jpg

&:)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206597537403217&l=f671616db3

Another Best Moment Getting appreciated from a friend in back for the great jump to win the LoopVR#OP3PopupMoments :D
    jump-appreciation.png

mithilmja likes this.
  16. Ace Aggarwal
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

Ace Aggarwal , Jun 21, 2016 :
    [​IMG]

Was at Delhi event I reached there at 8 am to go first inside I loved the one plus 3 such quality such design had awesome gaming experience love u guys really and salute to u got this picture on OP official page thanks for such an awesome event

17. akasahoo1981
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

18. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2016

mithilmja , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Congratulations mate, you won ;)

19. F_Kumar_Gaurav_YJVv
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

F_Kumar_Gaurav_YJVv , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Strating with oneplus loop vr which i won via amazon and then going on to win oneplus power bank and getting goggles. Everything has been really amazing. I was in for a surprise as i could see the fire in oneplus 3 which had made people come in really great number. I finally got a chance to be asked about the oneplus 3 and why i liked it. I must say that i liked oneplus not only coz they are a really great mobile company but also because of the customer support and how they have really done great thing by steaming the competition and bringing value for money to us consumers #oneplus3rocks #thankyouoneplus #powerbank #goggles #oneplus loop vr

Attached Files:

20. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 22, 2016

prashant sahni , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Congratulations Avinash for winning yesterday's contest, you seem to be 2lucky with Oneplus
    Cheers