Thread of the Week Winner: Week 8

1. An.I.Am Jelly Bean Moderator Mar 23, 2019

An.I.Am, Mar 23, 2019 :
    Guess who is back :cool:
    This week is a throwback, we're travelling back in time to rediscover the products that made OnePlus the company that is today, and we do this thanks to our @Afzal Khan (the genie's friend :p)

So, this week thread of the week is:
    [FuN] =How Much would you Rate=
    [​IMG]
    This is what a solid 9 looks like

In this thread, we're going back to memory lane remembering the great and the not so great things that made the OnePlus' phones stand out and survive against all the odds.

Below is my breakdown of the phones that I had the privilege of owning and using. Enjoy :rolleyes:

For me, the One was the first serious smartphone I ever had, I fell in love with it, and obviously, with that price tag (330€) it was a no brainer to get it. As I said earlier for me, it's a solid 9, high performance, great COS and a great community behind to support it.

After it, I used the OP3 for a few months before switching to the OP3T, both wonderful phones, the fast charge was incredible, great performance and solid battery life. After I passed them down 'the smartphone line' to my mom, it has to be said that the build quality on the OP3 is excellent, 10/10 still holding up after years of abuse. OP3 7,5 | OP 3T 8

Lastly, I'm using the OP5 as my daily and like its predecessors after almost 2 years, is still holding up, the design looks ancient though which for me brings the score down from a solid 8 to an 8-.

Let's see how OP 7 will perform. :D

Enjoy your 100 points @Afzal Khan and let's see what next week the community has to offer.:p

Others editions of TOTW
    Week 1 - @An.I.Am
    Week 2 - @gaster
    Week 3 - @drmartin
    Week 4 - @Mark Falsing
    Week 5 - @pablofg1978
    Week 6 - @Plenkske
    Week 7 - @Maximus Decimus Meridius

Also, please forgive my lateness. :oops:

2. YRJ KitKat Mar 23, 2019

Afzal Khan, xnutzii and Mark Falsing like this.
  3. Mark Falsing Jelly Bean Senior Moderator Mar 23, 2019

4. An.I.Am Jelly Bean Moderator Mar 23, 2019

An.I.Am, Mar 23, 2019 :
    [​IMG]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. YRJ KitKat Mar 23, 2019

YRJ, Mar 23, 2019 :
    I saw everything....... @An.I.Am :rolleyes:

I have no idea what's going on but I guess it's for good and I have absolutely no problem, whatsoever.

I am having fun too.... @Mark Falsing :D

Let's celebrate good content together ;)

Afzal Khan, An.I.Am and Mark Falsing like this.
  6. gaster KitKat Moderator Mar 23, 2019

santosh45, Afzal Khan and YRJ like this.
  7. YRJ KitKat Mar 23, 2019

YRJ, Mar 23, 2019 :
    I'm glad :)
    Season extended, yayayay!

H1528896558750 and gaster like this.
  8. meatandy Nougat Mar 23, 2019

meatandy, Mar 23, 2019 :
    You're forgiven brother ! ;)

9. Afzal Khan Jelly Bean Mar 25, 2019

Afzal Khan, Mar 25, 2019 :
    First..Please accept my apologies for quite late respond as I was busy in my office stuff & all. :oops:
    Thank you @An.I.Am and all other Mods to consider my thread a valuable addition to the legacy of the "The Thread of The Week" title. :)
    I have a small request to all of the Mods..if all of you can spare a moment and add your experience & thoughts with ratings on the devices which you have used would be great. It would be fun for all of us to know how much our Mods are delighted with the OP devices. Also, please tag one of your best friend to do the same so that the chain won't stop. ;)
    Thank You all..Peace!! :rolleyes::D:)

gaster and An.I.Am like this.
  10. Afzal Khan Jelly Bean Mar 25, 2019

Thanks buddy. Appreciate it.

gaster likes this.
  11. Afzal Khan Jelly Bean Mar 25, 2019

Thanks Gaster. It always felt good of hearing from you. Hope you too could spare a moment and add your thoughts and ratings to my thread of your experiences..I'll be glad :)

gaster likes this.
  12. Max.Mar Jelly Bean Mar 25, 2019

13. F_Jeevan_Ravi_SrpU Cupcake Apr 9, 2019

F_Jeevan_Ravi_SrpU, Apr 9, 2019 :
    Anyone who can help me out with the speed of One Plus 6T?
    it's kind of getting slow,compared to the use when I bought it in December 2018...