Thread of the Week Winner: Week 9

1. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Mar 29, 2019

gaster , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Hi guys. No need for me to mention who is back right? I am place it like this because as @An.I.Am mentioned to his previous Thread of the Week Winner: Week 8, you should already know that the new Thread of the Week contest session is back! I really like this contest because it gives many of our community users the reason to try and create interesting threads with lovely content that many of us can find interesting, fun or useful too. That's how I see it at least.

But enough with the general bla bla. :D It's time again for me, to pick the next week's winner thread. I took a look in some threads in the community and fortunately for me, I found one that I really liked because of its content that it looks really interesting. For this reason, this thread is my pick as the winning one for this week and it's no other than:

I believe that the content is posted in this thread it's interesting, because it's all about the new Apple's keynote that recently completed on 25th March 2019 in Cupertino California. New digital media, cloud services, features, future plans and ideas, has been introduced by Apple, that they may lead the innovation and the user experience to a next level. Some of these are the Apple News Plus, Apple Card, Apple Arcade and Apple TV Plus. But you can find more details about them in the YRJ's thread, along with other cool information.

Congratulations YRJ for getting your thread the winning one for this week. Enjoy your 100 forum points! Now you can understand I guess, why I mentioned in your thread back that I will keep it in mind :D

Best of luck for the next week's winning thread everyone in the community and have a beautiful weekend!

Thread of the Week Mix:

Week 1 - @An.I.Am
    Week 2 - @gaster
    Week 3 - @drmartin
    Week 4 - @Mark Falsing
    Week 5 - @pablofg1978
    Week 6 - @Plenkske
    Week 7 - @Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Week 8 - @An.I.Am

Cheers!

2. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Mar 29, 2019

G_plusone , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Congratulations @YRJ
    ;)

buntycubal, YRJ and gaster like this.
  3. YRJ
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

YRJ , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Thanks a ton @gaster
    I like to share my insights on the latest developments in the tech world, never expected to actually be selected for TOTW, But I'm genuinely honoured.

Haha! Now I know why you said that :p :D

Thanks again :)

toastytoast1234 and gaster like this.
  4. YRJ
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

G_plusone and gaster like this.
  5. gaster

gaster , Mar 29, 2019 :
    No need to mention it buddy. Sharing knowledge and specially tech knowledge that it's the main content we are talking about here in the community, it's always a pleasure for those who read it. I am sure not everyone can be always in time when it comes for the tech news, so when someone post something like your thread for example, it's very easy to "heard" - read of it, while he is an active OnePlus community user. And with little words, if many users do this, we are getting a lot of sweet content here that some of us will find interesting. Gratz again. Keep up the good work! ;)

YRJ and G_plusone like this.
  6. YRJ
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

YRJ , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Really appreciate your words gaster, my only intention with these threads is to bring noteworthy info onto the dais, while I do try to keep it short and succinct, I often tend to write a lot! XD
    When people finally read it and understand the idea behind the thread, all the effort that has gone into the thread pays off!

I will continue to write meaningful and informative posts. :)

gaster likes this.
  7. Dresa91
    Android Q Mar 29, 2019

gaster and YRJ like this.
  8. YRJ
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

Dresa91 and gaster like this.
  9. gaster

gaster , Mar 29, 2019 :
    You do please :)

YRJ likes this.
  10. Dresa91
    Android Q Mar 29, 2019

gaster, buntycubal and YRJ like this.
  11. buntycubal
    Marshmallow Mar 29, 2019

meatandy, gaster, YRJ and 1 other person like this.
  12. YRJ
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

YRJ , Mar 29, 2019 :
    It says it all @buntycubal don't worry about it. :innocent:

meatandy, gaster and buntycubal like this.
  13. gaster

gaster , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Have a beautiful weekend lady :)

14. meatandy
    Oreo Mar 29, 2019

meatandy , Mar 29, 2019 :
    No need to be so humble , Go ahead a soak of the lime light.;) congratulations bud!

gaster, buntycubal and YRJ like this.
  15. OceaneSxm
    Jelly Bean Mar 29, 2019

16. YRJ
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

YRJ , Mar 29, 2019 :
    I was born that way, Humble AF! :p
    Thankx Meaty-Andy :D

buntycubal and gaster like this.
  17. YRJ
    Lollipop Mar 29, 2019

18. Helder_DAlmeida