Three finger up/down gesture for volume control

1. musaa2015
    Eclair Aug 27, 2018

musaa2015 , Aug 27, 2018 :
    dude.... I'm not the one who just shot down someone's suggestion saying it's nonsense and that they should design an Apple iPhone. do you realize how insulting that is?

2. FaleshC
    KitKat Aug 27, 2018

FaleshC , Aug 27, 2018 :
    its the least you have seen around here mate things get so messy sometimes, the thread has to be closed for cleaning.
    seeing similar posts every minute, make one lose the sh**t sometimes. i did suggest feedback later.
    and fyi that was sarcasm. no hard feelings personally.

LegolasX likes this.
  3. musaa2015
    Eclair Aug 27, 2018

musaa2015 , Aug 27, 2018 :
    great talking to you.

4. FaleshC
    KitKat Aug 27, 2018

5. Ulieq
    Eclair Dec 15, 2018

6. realSimonOop
    Cupcake Mar 1, 2019

realSimonOop , Mar 1, 2019 :
    I use screen swipes to change the music all the time. It would be extremely useful FOR ME and, apparently, to many others, to be able to set the volume using the 3 finger gesture.

As everything else in life, your mileage may vary.

7. Sasank Kiran
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2019

Sasank Kiran , Apr 5, 2019 :
    I'm with musaa here bro.. you just can't disregard a suggestion just because you don't like it.. all these features wouldn't have come if someone discouraged suggestions.. even I googled if it's possible to control volume using gestures just like we have pause/play control.. I mean, why not, right?! If it's not there finger flick, it's something like clockwise/anti clockwise gesture, u know? And we all love Android just because we have power to customize everything.. it's not that we can't afford iPhone buddy, so stop comparing to iPhone :)

G_Raju_Seervi_EmXd likes this.