Not open for further replies.
  1. jackkalis
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2015

2. rishabhsharma2708
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2015

3. tejas26mehta
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2015

tejas26mehta , Jan 27, 2015 :
    Hey man, I'm desperately looking for a 64gig black model, it'd be absolutely amazing if I could get an invite.
    Thanks a lot. :)

4. umeshchandak
    Eclair Jan 27, 2015

umeshchandak , Jan 27, 2015 :
    He always says give me ur email I'd for more details in pm and we get emails from monchi instantly...four from this thread have already reported...anyways I did get an email from him a week ago from his another thread... I have already bought my opo last week itself with help of @namanbhalla...plz ban this guy he is a seller

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015

5. umeshchandak
    Eclair Jan 27, 2015

U can also check his previous threads nowhere an invite is shared and he has nt tagged anyone with whom he shared and either got thanks for sharing... So where has his invites gone??

6. Wink
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2015

Wink , Jan 27, 2015 :
    Shut up I got only one invite. That I shared with @50shades u **** don't xx lie. @ravi4ever

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015

7. Wink
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2015

Wink , Jan 27, 2015 :
    Now I have 3 codes but will do cod only and these scalpers ganging up on me.

8. umeshchandak
    Eclair Jan 27, 2015

Can u share me the link where itz shown that u have shared and other than me 3 others have reported the same and stop using abusive words... @ravi4ever plz close this thread he is a seller

9. Wink
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2015

Wink , Jan 27, 2015 :
    I'm not abusing anyone I got one I shared one. I have given u the name. Now I will do 3 cod only if u want I can do it for u.

10. Wink
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2015

Wink , Jan 27, 2015 :
    U xx I'm not abusing @ravi4ever

11. ravi4ever
    Community Veteran Jan 27, 2015

ravi4ever , Jan 27, 2015 :
    CODs are not recommended by us, I don't know why people are using the invites at amazon just to add it in there carts.

Question to all who are offering COD. RETHINK!
    i) If you are trying to save the invite:
    Ans: Just claim it on your OnePlus account and pass the code before it expires or let it just expire.
    ii) What about my shareables:
    Ans: The person claiming the invites gets the shareable not the one who places the order so please avoid COD.

If you are doing this to add more time to place the order then don't do it PLEASE. OnePlus knows how much the inventory is and how many invites are active so if invites gets expired then they will be able roll out more. By adding the phone to Amazon.in cart you are extending the time for new invites or new shareables or new competitions/promotions.

@Wink I am with forum members as you have been asking there email address in PM and later emailing them (no proof that the email belongs to you) however if you were interested in sharing the invites you could have passed the codes or even COD (not recommended) through PM itself. I request you to stop doing the COD and better to pass the codes only.

Closing the thread.
    @oalexander @Ponds186 @ram gupta @Rahul fellow mods see if you have any other opinion on the same.

OALEXANDER, Wink and umeshchandak like this.
  12. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Jan 28, 2015

OALEXANDER , Jan 28, 2015 :
    You answered it my friend :)

ravi4ever likes this.