Three Quick Invite Giveaways! Expire In 1 Day!

1. mongchu
    Eclair Sep 18, 2014

2. louiek
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

3. Pleox
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2014

Pleox , Sep 18, 2014 :
    Would definitely purchase it the moment an invite gets chucked my way!

4. joshdepeuter07
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2014

joshdepeuter07 , Sep 18, 2014 :
    please send invite josh.depeuter@gmail.com

5. minimushroom
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2014

6. stevehn11
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2014

7. GraphicSilence
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

8. Mandibule
    Froyo Sep 18, 2014

Mandibule , Sep 18, 2014 :
    I ll finish this stroy if you ever gimme the invite.

On a very beautiful morning of summer just like any other, i woke up as I normally would, the feeling of the beautiful silence at dawn. But this day was different, it was the anniversary of my parents wedding and disappearance, but that didn't bothered me, over the years I learn to cope with their absense. Although, something felt quite off, quite omenful. And this beautiful blue bird is always there by the windows in my room every morning ever since my parents left. So, I simply shrugged off that feeling and readied myself to leave for work.

As I open my door to leave for work, a very strange bird barged into in my appartment. As it soar in panic and distress, it created chaos in my appartment... But my dog, normally super duper overprotective, was totally indifferent and was simply watching the scene as it unfolds into a very predictable disaster. After 20 straight minutes of covering myself in wounds trying to subdue the uninvited flying rat, it pricked my nipple and it just left... by the door, like nothing happened.. and oh my, it bled so much, that stupid bird puctured my nipple... so much that all the compresses i used wasn't enough. Thus, it forced me to the hospital getting treament for this awkward war injury. Ohh.. the shame explaining this to the nurse in charge.. at first she seemed very professional, she couldn't contain her laughter... which i have to admit it is quite a hilarity.

Anyway, I took off home, and asked for a week off... good thing I still had that i though. How am I going to explain this scar to my girlfriend? that question kept bothering me... Bahh, Imma say say it was a bad infection from a nipple ring percing... I guess that could work... Little did i know back then how silly that was. She saw throught it on very next night, during a heaty dinner back my place that was cleaned up from all that mess. But, do you know what she said? "If you can't even defend yourself against a bluejay, how can i expect you to bear my child??? You are fking lame." She slapped me and left my house, just like a fking stupid bird, and of course my dog is still looking at me with that shruggy look in her face... I've never heard from her ever since... maybe she was ashamed of her action or simply disgusted by my lack of manhood.. I don't mean the size of it, but whatever. I've never felt so humiliated in my life, so much anger ran throught my veins, i could feel it, that ardent pulse of heat throughout my body. and then my back started to hurt... my omoplates were pulling downward and it forced my body in such a weird position. I was crouching, but the other way around. Suddenly, I saw feathers, flying, twirling around my body... Then it just went onto my omoplates, which grew out to be twice the lenth of my arms... and form wings? WAA?? As it happened, I heard a voice, a very warm and familliar voice : "Son, finally you've unleashed your powers" It was the voice of my mother... but it's coming from the dog... What the ****? and it spoke again:

- You have to understand, your dad had no choice, he had to relieve that pressure point so you could live your life to it's fullest, says the doggie.
    - What the **** is going here? Am I on acid?
    - Son, just le---
    - NO YOU DON'T SAY SHIT. WHAT ARE YOU ? as I was throw several pillows at the devil's beast.
    - I didn't raise you to be a cursing impolite clown, listen to me carefully. Said the thing in a firm and very authoritarian voice. Which did reminded me of my mother.. what am I thinking.. she is dead, it's been 7 years, i've moved on...
    - So what now? you are going to tell me, bluejay was my dad?
    - Yes. Haven't you noticed he was always looking after you all these years?
    - Where is he now then?, says I with a very arrogant tone.
    - I do not like that tone young man, Again with that very nostalgic tone and voice...

Then I heard a pebble on the window... as i moved the curtains to take a look, I noticed this very same blue jay.... Then, I opened the window, and the bird came in to perch on my dog. And another very nostalgic voice echoed on my ear drums, "Son, just calm down.. don't be scared, don't be nervous we are here to entrust you our mission that we failed 7 years ago."

9. jovany
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2014

10. ojvasquez
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

11. obnavox3
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

obnavox3 , Sep 18, 2014 :
    Ahoy there matey. I'll be shiverin' me timbers in anticipation for the invite.

12. .0_0.
    Donut Sep 18, 2014

13. serenaho
    Donut Sep 18, 2014

14. Cdt996
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2014

15. CSGrad_WV
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2014

16. just.cool
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

17. mikeseh
    Froyo Sep 18, 2014

18. acid_burn77
    Froyo Sep 18, 2014

19. bowmantownsend
    Donut Sep 18, 2014

20. ranen379
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

ranen379 , Sep 18, 2014 :
    don't send the link through messages or post..because there are bots who steal the invites
    just email the link to whoever you want to :)
    BTW mine is ranen121@gmail.com
    if you pick me that is :p