[Submitted] Three UK WiFi calling not working

1. gavinfabl
    Eclair May 25, 2018

gavinfabl , May 25, 2018 :
    WiFi calling is not working on the phone. I’ve spoken to Three UK who have confirmed that they have sent you the settings, but you have not yet included them in the firmware. Please can you resolve this ASAP.

mike_callow likes this.
  2. mike_callow
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2018

3. cooky121
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2019

cooky121 , Apr 28, 2019 :
    I'd like this enabled also. I don't suppose it's already been applied to the latest update? Can't seem to find a solution.

4. C1557393763530
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

C1557393763530 , May 9, 2019 :
    I have just bought a new LG G6 phone this week, which is one of the models 3 says is capable of wifi calling. However it won't come up with the wifi calling option at all. I've been into the THREE shop, done a THREE online chat and no-one seems able to resolve the problem. I've be spoken to LG who say it's a THREE problem, that they need to enable wifi calling on their sim cards or have an app. The phone just tells me the sim card is incompatible, if I dig really deeply. What I don't understand is why on earth at-re Three discontinuing an app which has had superb ratings throughout it's existence, and even more to the point, why on earth didn't they give their customers more warning? And why haven't they tested all phones and sim cards to check whether wifi calling is going to work. I have no signal at all at home, and am totally reliant on wifi calling for much of my banking, because most banks send texts to your mobile phone for security. Has anyone else had a similar problem with an LG phone and have they managed to sort it out?

5. ballibeg
    Donut Jul 1, 2019