Throwback to the Warm Welcome

1. pranavgupta.pec
    Student Ambassador India Aug 29, 2019

pranavgupta.pec , Aug 29, 2019 :
    Hola Community!

I take to this forum to introduce myself to the members of the community as I believe it is very important to know each other.
    I am Pranav Gupta, a student of Electrical Engineering at Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh.

I was recently selected as The OnePlus Student Ambassador from my College.

It is through this forum that I wish to express my gratitude to the members of the community for letting me q part of this great culture. OnePlus in its truest sense is worthy only because of the community that has been built over time. I got a much better insight and feeling of this belonging during our Induction Session at the Bangalore Office. Since I have been appointed as the ambassador, it is a new experience everyday and a much rising learning curve everytime.

It is the community of OnePlus that has taught me how people can belong to each other just by the sense of inclusiveness with just the same thought process. I thank you all and request you all to kindly keep motivating me and let us all rise together.

The most happening two days in Bangalore that made me fall in love with the city and the work culture at OnePlus. My colleagues have already posted about them and you can check them to have an idea of what an amazing time it was.

1567064364560.jpg

With Heart filled Gratitude
    Pranav Gupta
    Student Ambassador
    OnePlus at PEC