Thunderbolt Invite

1. Burkey
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

Burkey , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I've finally saved up enough to buy it and my Galaxy Ace2 needs upgrading!

2. Akki246
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

Akki246 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Why i deserve is bcoz-
    i m using currentl samsung galaxy pop which is running on android 2.3 and has no further updates.it has an internal memory of 180 mb..user available 160mb...how can u live with it..:p

3. Clament
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

Clament , Aug 1, 2014 :
    well, phones never do stay with me, my 1st phone stopped working in 5 months, when replaced stopped working again in 5 months, so most of the time i have been using nokia 108, wasn't able to use anything a ordinary phone user of my age did :'(.. would be extremely happy if you could give me the invite.. and will pray for you too

4. llcyee
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

llcyee , Aug 1, 2014 :
    i don't deserve it, i already have the best phone in the world, the iphone 5s. that said, one plus one is the second best phone in the world and that's why i want it.

5. thomasvl20
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

6. Tervo
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

Tervo , Aug 1, 2014 :
    The Display from my Nexus 5 is broken :-(

Now i want to have the best phone in the world!

7. onevilas
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

llcyee likes this.
  8. gpelekanos
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

9. Raikozz
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

Raikozz , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I deserve it, cause my iphone died and i dont want to buy a overpriced phone again.

10. pavakshah
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

pavakshah , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I need this for me and my wife. She has iPhone 4 and I have Galaxy S3. I got one invite and have ordered one One. Its on its way. I promise to let you have the first right to one of my invites whenever I get them to share. God Bless.

11. HodHope
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

12. xoln
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

13. Deactivated User
    Aug 1, 2014

14. dilippokala
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

dilippokala , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Because it is 1+1 & whole world is waiting.
    In the race of waiting I don't want to be the last person to receive 1+1 before
    OPO updates.

15. pgilbertz
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

16. Mercator23
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

17. laurgri
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

laurgri , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I Would appreciate an invite. im just an old guy thats into tech and would love to upgrde from my N4.

18. hakunamatata
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

hakunamatata , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Who deserves anything is just a matter of opinion, so i will leave that for you to decide since you are the one who is sharing the invite. I can just tell you why i want it. I never have had a smartphone but now i need one so i wanted to buy the best. Now OPO is the best phone out there not just because it is a best buy. It has CynogenMod which seems pretty awesome, its design and built is good moreover they are original.
    Also there are many customisations available and its a community phone and its this sharing that is helping OnePlus to grow, and I would definitely like to help sharing this wonderful device. I have told many of my friends about this device and they would like to get their hands on one but as we know its not that easy. :)
    It is kind of an open-source device where oneplus takes feedback from customers and fans and makes improvements, basically they are directly in touch with their fans and users. Which I think is a very good strategy for them as a startup to progress.
    There are few minor issues but I assume they will be fixed, like the speaker loudness which apparently is a software issue. I would like to use it for android app development and plethora of other tasks.
    My friend is currently in one of the launch countries so if i get an invite soon then i might be able to get one before its launched in my country.

19. eTea
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

20. mark.oh
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

mark.oh , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I'm a poor student trying to make my bachelor, my old htc just broke and im in desperate search for a good replacement at a reasonable price and the oneplus one seems just to be the right choice.