[TMO] UNLOCK TOKEN GENERATOR NOT WORKING

1. AndroRep
    Eclair May 25, 2019

AndroRep , May 25, 2019 :
    I've tried using the T Mobile Token generator for my one plus 7 pro. It says "Invalid IMEI" and Other people on XDA and OP forums have had no issues. My device is SIM UNLOCKED AND PAID.

TMOBILE UNLOCK TOKEN GENERATOR

OnePlus Support please help.

My Device is NEBULA BLUE (I've read that others have had issues with the Nebular Blue Device.)

Please LIKE this thread and REPLY so one plus tech support will look at this and fix it.

Last edited: May 25, 2019

2. AndroRep
    Eclair May 25, 2019

AndroRep , May 25, 2019 :
    So in hope of forcing the OnePlus IMEI Database to recognize my device. I just logged into my account section and added my IMEI to my OWNED Devices.

dark_shadow_warrior and Pdaddy29 like this.
  3. Android450
    Marshmallow May 25, 2019

Android450 , May 25, 2019 :
    This is a community forum there are no oneplus staff here. (especially on the weekends) Only users like you. I recommend going on the oneplus website and calling the support number or starting a chat

4. Pdaddy29
    Donut May 25, 2019

Pdaddy29 , May 25, 2019 :
    Nebula Blue also. I asked the original question about color on the other forum. I have chatted and talked on the phone with Oneplus. It seems that there is a weird issue with the webpage maybe and that they are going to update it. Makes no sense that my son's phone was bought on the same day and he had no issues. Also makes no sense that the picture on the page is the Oneplus 7 Pro but its not ready for some users??

dark_shadow_warrior likes this.
  5. Pdaddy29
    Donut May 26, 2019

6. Infinity101
    Cupcake May 26, 2019

Infinity101 , May 26, 2019 :
    Not sure if I am reading this right but let me just try with what I know. When I had the 6t I wasn't able to network unlock it will past 41 days of usage. If you are still having problems unlocking your device here are somethings to consider.

Is the device payed off?
    Has it been passed the 41 days of usage?
    Have you called customer care t mobile and have them notate the account about this issue?

7. Pdaddy29
    Donut May 27, 2019

Pdaddy29 , May 27, 2019 :
    This has nothing to do with Tmobile. We have already had them do a permenant unlock. Oem unlock can be toggled. Tmobile account info shows my phone is unlocked. 41 days means nothing if we are past that point. The issue is entering the IMEI number and unlock token on the OnePlus website. It says invalid IMEI.

O1561081846819 likes this.