TMobile LTE Issues

1. tanner.j.michels
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2018

tanner.j.michels , Jul 7, 2018 :
    The OP6 should not be having LTE issues. Band 71 was put into it so it could take full advantage of the TMobile network. Having the Snapdragon 845 it should be harnissing top speeds and connection reliability. OnePlus needs to improve it's LTE anntennas and connection reliability. please fix this issue with an update. or improve it on with new hardware for the OP6t because this will be my last year using OnePlus unless they can make a phone that actually works like a Phone! If you can NOT call or text or harness a network, then all it is is a glorified GameBoy!

https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/8pc2bw/oneplus_6_tmobile_data_issues_slow_speed/

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018

Mehar1979 likes this.
  2. Bodomar
    Eclair Jul 7, 2018

3. deangilvin
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2018

deangilvin , Jul 7, 2018 :
    Agree the network strength is horrible plus having issues where I have to reinsert the Sim card to reconnect to the network LTE signal is abysmal in some places. My partner had LTE and full signal on his Zenfone 4 at Atlanta Airport I was barely pulling 2G with one bar Yes, we are both on T-Mobile, both running 2 Sims

I'm hoping some of this can be fixed with a software update otherwise they should stop saying it is a phone it's not

Bodomar thanks for the link but it's in German......