Tmobile One Plus 6T beta

1. Cgeist Cupcake Mar 14, 2019

Cgeist, Mar 14, 2019 :
    Hi everyone I got my T-Mobile OnePlus 6T about 3 weeks ago and I'm sorry if this has been asked before I didn't see it on here. I am an avid Android fan and love testing new releases of software and apps. I tried downloading the open beta for the 6T and I can't figure out how to flash it what am I doing wrong? Is my phone locked to receiving updates from T-Mobile? or can I update and just not doing something right? thanks in advance for any help!

2. luxuskamel KitKat Mar 14, 2019

luxuskamel, Mar 14, 2019 :
    As long as your phone is locked you can't flash another system. I am pretty sure you can't join the open beta with a locked phone.

3. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Mar 14, 2019

dsmonteiro, Mar 14, 2019 :
    You can, but not if you own a T-Mobile device.

T-Mobile version is not supported by the Open Beta.

David Y., ironass and luxuskamel like this.
  4. vovowong Gingerbread Mar 14, 2019

5. caicopley Gingerbread May 8, 2019

caicopley, May 8, 2019 :
    I am so lucky when my local T mobile had one that their credit card machines were down and I just ended up getting the device direct from T-Mobile themselves. XD

if you can afford it, just pay off the balance on your phone, they'll unlock your device, and you can get into beta.

6. dbschlientz Cupcake May 8, 2019

dbschlientz, May 8, 2019 :
    still on 9.0.4? with a January security patch and no option for beta testing..... not what I signed up for. if I would have known when I bought this from T-Mobile in November I would have bought a pixel 3. plus still no studio lighting in the camera app???!!!! That feature was announced at launch and they're about to launch the 7. I've never been so disappointed with a company.

3Tubsoftofu likes this.