Tmobile & Visual Voicemail - Oreo Update

1. thetaguru
    Froyo Mar 21, 2018

thetaguru , Mar 21, 2018 :
    Since the Oreo update, everytime I receive a voicemail I receive two notifications. One for T-mobile and one for my visual voicemail in the dialer. Before I only received the visual one. Anyone else have a similar issue or knows how to turn one of them off?

On a related note, does anyone else ever have an issue with the visual voicemail where if you hit play, it sometimes stops after a second or two and you have to restart it?

copytnd3 likes this.
  2. marxsai
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2018

marxsai , Mar 22, 2018 :
    I've been experiencing the same exact duplicate voicemail issues. I had no problems prior to the 8.0 update. Unfortunately every solution I've been offered hasn't solved it.

3. G_Kevin_Counts_tIkO
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2018

G_Kevin_Counts_tIkO , Mar 22, 2018 :
    I have the same problem plus the fact that messages won't delete in the dialer visual voice mail. They'll go away but they come back after awhile. I would have to call in to officially delete the massages.

I ended up downloading the T Mobile visual voicemail app and works just fine

4. Atomskone
    Donut Oct 6, 2018

Atomskone , Oct 6, 2018 :
    If I'm not mistaken, this is an issue with T-Mobile. You will have to contact them or leave a rating on the app. I have the S7 still and I'm experiencing the same issue.