To all our fans trying to buy a OnePlus Nord.

1. Requitedrapier
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2020

Requitedrapier , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 10, 2020 :
    I agree it would have been nice to have call recording on the phone.
    I have access to reboot and power off by holding down the power button on my Oneplus nord.
    If you want to want to lock an app while still using the phone you can use the hidden space function. Just add the app to the hidden space (easily accessible by swiping right in the app drawer) and then lock the hidden space behind a password or fingerprint (press the three dots in the upper right corner while in the hidden space).

Satyamria and shahnawaz24 like this.
  2. alimajeed
    Donut Sep 10, 2020

3. RxRocker
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

4. Abhi4038
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2020

5. OmkarMatkar
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

OmkarMatkar , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 10, 2020 :
    all is great but the battery life and the camera quality is not great

6. OmkarMatkar
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

OnePlus updated the pubg settings to hdr and smooth with extreme settings because pubg got ban in india that's why no one get the experience but I am sure that all will get the hdr settings in the nord if the ban of pubg got remove

Aditya21298 and DenizDz like this.
  7. OmkarMatkar
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

and that game mode slide thing is I also waiting for that

DenizDz likes this.
  8. DenizDz
    Eclair Sep 10, 2020

DenizDz , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 10, 2020 :
    Yes I heard about that. but there rest still remain. I just hope they add/fix the features [e]1f601[/e]

OmkarMatkar likes this.
  9. OmkarMatkar
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

the I will guarantee you that the smooth (extreme) settings is really great after playing that I am blownout and after I switched to low settings there was soo lag I am getting use to that feature.[e]1f601[/e]

DenizDz likes this.
  10. OmkarMatkar
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

is your nords battery life is nice or worst?

DenizDz likes this.
  11. DenizDz
    Eclair Sep 10, 2020

It's been a major part of PUBG. I game a lot on PUBG and better frame rates do help increase your k/d and tier. Need to improve on it and I can't wait for the Game to be back

Aditya21298 likes this.
  12. DenizDz
    Eclair Sep 10, 2020

When I'm on 90Hz it's not too great but it does last for a couple of hours while gaming on a stretch. But the Warp Charging more than makes up for it. I just make a cup of coffee and my phone's already up by 30%+ to 50%+

13. OmkarMatkar
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

yep my experience is great about charging with that charger but the battery drains faster if I browsed on twitter,insta or when reading the articles.I after the updates the battery life is getting worst.

DenizDz likes this.
  14. DenizDz
    Eclair Sep 10, 2020

True. I'm not sure if it has Adaptive refresh rates tho. If the system automatically reduces of increases the refresh rate, it might have a longer battery life. but I can live with all of that except for the Smart Sidebar for opening messaging apps while in game in a floating window. I've searched everywhere for a similar type of 3rd party app but I got nothing. Not even a single one. I used to use the Realme 3 Pro before that and I was used to the feature and now it makes a huge change for me everytime I game. If you do find any 3rd party apps with hat functionality do tell. it'll be a great help[e]1f601[/e]

15. OmkarMatkar
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

yep I was also using redmi note 9 but there feature that if you are game if there is massage you have to reply,if you tap to that slide it not go in that application but it give a floating app while Playing game you can reply without going at home page.

DenizDz likes this.
  16. DenizDz
    Eclair Sep 10, 2020

Exactly. Redminhas Game Turbo for that I think. But hey check out the Oxygen 11 update on OnePlus 8 series. in the description they say that all these features (quick toggle for dark mode, Messaging in game ) and all the other things that we wanted are there. I just hope it works as we expect it to.[e]1f601[/e]

OmkarMatkar likes this.
  17. OmkarMatkar
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

waiting for oos 11😐
    and also waiting for better battery life[e]1f60c[/e].
    if the battery life will get as I want than I will tell that my money is on great bang for buck.

DenizDz likes this.
  18. DenizDz
    Eclair Sep 10, 2020

OmkarMatkar

waiting for oos 11😐
    and also waiting for better battery life[e]1f60c[/e].
    if the battery life will get as I want than I will tell that my money is on great bang for buck.​

Sorry bro but there doesn't seem to be any details about thr battery life. Maybe you'll notice an improvement after the update. Also, check out the updates on YouTube. You might find some that you like. As for the battery I would suggest changing the Refresh rate to 60Hz And/Or Turning on Dark mode all the time.

OmkarMatkar likes this.
  19. OmkarMatkar
    Froyo Sep 10, 2020

hopeing that OnePlus will improve the battery life of nord fingers crossed.[e]1f60c[/e]

DenizDz likes this.
  20. Nordark
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2020

Nordark , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 10, 2020 :
    hi plz get the solution for Nord battery draining too fast, using social platform, calls by bluetooth and other office activities, it does not go for 24hrs also... it's a nice phone but please get a patch for battery issue....

OmkarMatkar likes this.