2. No !

14.3%
  3. What i said it's crap (be honest)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Raul-50rc
    Eclair Jul 29, 2015

Raul-50rc , Jul 29, 2015 :
    like how can i get an invite i really need the phone by this month first of all i am out of phone if i dont really recieve a invite i guess i will have to buy from another company... If OP stays like this then instead of making the phone exclusive you guys are loosing clients who really want to own this phone. If you can get me an invite that would be grateful. I hope you understand me too much exclusivity just can make the marketing campaign go wrong. whats the point of advertising a phone that you cant get your hands on....
    People want it now not tomorrow or after months i can understand you guys can't take the risk but this invite system should have been even before announcing the phone. OP needs to take advantage now cause the demand is so high they can make good sales but since they dont have a good supply people will just stop demanding get another phone and done!.... Clients lost cause of some invite system.
    I am on 31k would like to know how many invites going give out everytime and if someone has a invite please give me one if by the end of august if dont have a invite i will just go for another flagship... (Dont think that i am threatening or something its just the truth same will do other people)

Thank you for reading and give me ure opinions down below !

2. SoniaB
    Head Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Jul 29, 2015

SoniaB , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Invite system worked fine for the OPO. Though there were delays in the initial invites, it was their first year and OnePlus have already stated that initial invites will be 30-50x more than the OPO.

Only time will tell.

If you are in desperate need of the phone, then my suggestion is to buy a different one.

OP2 release date is August 11 and though invites will be released soon after, the demand despite the 30-50x more invites will be high.

Be fully prepared to not expect an invite in August - is my opinion

barb and Raul-50rc like this.
  3. Shiwaaa
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2015

Shiwaaa , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Can anyone tell me how you can see where you are in the pecking order...Thank you....

4. Raul-50rc
    Eclair Jul 30, 2015

Raul-50rc , Jul 30, 2015 :
    I can wait till the end of august i am on the number 31k should recieve the invite fast!

SoniaB likes this.
  5. npasha001
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2015

npasha001 , Jul 30, 2015 :
    I think a new phone will launch which says invitation killer and Never settle for invitation

6. peksi93
    Froyo Jul 30, 2015

peksi93 , Jul 30, 2015 :
    Enter your email again in the invite page. Or use the link in the email you recieved.

7. Shiwaaa
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

Shiwaaa , Jul 31, 2015 :
    That's great thanks, it worked only I've checked the times and each time the number gone up and by quite a lot. Do you have any idea why this is?

8. Raul-50rc
    Eclair Aug 1, 2015

Raul-50rc , Aug 1, 2015 :
    My number has gone 66k from 31k thats just not fair :/ i wont even recieve an invite.....