To put a case on your Oneplus or not

1. G_Karl75
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

G_Karl75 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Who uses cases, I saw a lot of people at the London Event today using the phone with out any case, just a question for everyone, I know its a personal thing but seen cases getting less popular

Chinda likes this.
  2. qu4dz1ll4
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2019

qu4dz1ll4 , Oct 31, 2019 :
    Case - clear polycarbonet - just had the back glass replaced on my 6T McClaren even with a case on they can quite easily be damaged

G_Karl75 likes this.
  3. Hamu98
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2019

Hamu98 , Nov 20, 2019 :
    Oneplus 7t Pro McLaren edition with the McLaren case.
    I dropped my phone a lot and therefore I need a case on my phone. I used to have a oneplus 5 and the condition of the phone looks just like when I first bought it

Chinda likes this.
  4. X1576883797122
    Cupcake Dec 22, 2019

X1576883797122 , Dec 22, 2019 :
    Case is required! Case dismissed!
    People who don't have either too much money & or insurance.
    People who value their belongings protect everything they can with or without insurance.

superplus, Gillysixpence and Chinda like this.
  5. Zedrox
    Eclair Dec 29, 2019

Zedrox , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 29, 2019 :
    Sandstone back case on all my phones after the OnePlus 2. Not for protection, (these phones are near indestructible IMO), but for grip. Aluminium and glass are both crazy slippy.

6. bobsta
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2019

bobsta , Dec 31, 2019 :
    With new phones, it makes perfect sense to get a protective case. These slabs of glass and metal aren't cheap especially when people skip insurance. I think it's a case of people wanting to show off their phones in all their glory (potential theft magnet). A case has a number of benefits - it provides significant protection (a screen protector only protects your screen), they are cheap (if you know where to look) and if you get a hideous case like mine, a thief wouldn't even think I have a phone worth stealing and I can always find it as most cases are the dreary black ones.

Attached Files:

7. Gillysixpence
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2020

Gillysixpence , Jan 28, 2020 :
    I always put my phones in a case with a screen protector. For one I couldn't afford to replace it if it got smashed and for another I have RA and drop things very easily, I also wear gold splints on five fingers would I would imagine would very easily scratch the back of my phones. So to keep it in mint condition and avoid a serious case of tears I always add a case and protector from day one.

8. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Mar 3, 2020

9. Louioo
    Honeycomb Mar 9, 2020

Louioo , Mar 9, 2020 :
    I have the OP7Pro and can confirm it is uber slippery! The first thing I did was buy a bumper case for it. The only OP device I have owned where I didn't have a case was the original OP1. The original sandstone back was great for grip etc.

10. spot01
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 28, 2020

spot01 , Mar 28, 2020 :
    OnePlus 7 Pro always naked at home but when out and about dressed in a Fusion bumper

11. scarty16
    Cupcake May 7, 2020

scarty16 , May 7, 2020 :
    yes my 8 is glass front and back and the only way it could be more slippery would be if it was a politician

superplus, Chinda and bobsta like this.
  12. Chinda
    Jelly Bean May 9, 2020

Chinda , May 9, 2020 :
    I use the OnePlus Kevlar (non bumper) case on my OnePlus 5. Plus a FitBAG slim leather pouch to put my phone in when out and about with the phone in my pocket.

superplus likes this.

superplus and Chinda like this.